• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Hub Discontinuation - Feedback

• Thread starter Deleted member 109369
  • Start date

GADfan

Warrant Officer
Glad they've listened and are now removing the Hub entirely.
Didn't really understand the point of it.

Malynn

Corporal
“…player excitement did not meet our initial goals.”
I don’t understand why this is a reason to remove the feature. I thought it was a nice feature and I used to like looking back at the list of previous events and achievements, but it’s not something I would get “excited” about.
I didn’t realise we were expected to get excited about new features. Is there a scale for acceptable levels of excitement?
If It is going to be removed because players didn’t get excited about it then it would be nice if it were replaced with something else.

Emberguard

Legend
I didn’t realise we were expected to get excited about new features. Is there a scale for acceptable levels of excitement?
Probably the level of excitement that provides positive feedback on the feature. A lot of the feedback I saw posted on the forums kept saying they would prefer the feature to be removed if it were to stay in its current format.

WibblyWobbly

Private
I agree that the pier wasn't great. Perhaps it should have had a traditional UK seaside arcade at the end and medals could have been the currency.

bootnreboot

Private
i think i might have looked at it once...maybe 8-)
so how about taking action on something that players do want, add more guild levels.
you add an Event Hub that nobody asked for but wont add more guild levels that IS being asked for, more guilds are topped out at 100 levels and apparently that's all there is???

vfrmark

Master Corporal
Pointless building and for most players the game is always about removing buildings when no longer any good, so it sgood to hear that it will "change" or "go". If it becomes useful maybe but today its just a pointless waste of space

Just to pile on... Yeah, it ought to go the way of non-re-useable already used diapers. Sorry FOE developers, but to the player... it seems utterly pointless.

Itsu

Private
I can't understand the hate of this small building that occupied an empty region of the city... It gave various helps in building your city or fighting harder besides the chronology that you have played... I'm very much missing it and when it could be possible then PSE bring it back.

dimondus

Captain
I can't understand the hate of this small building that occupied an empty region of the city... It gave various helps in building your city or fighting harder besides the chronology that you have played... I'm very much missing it and when it could be possible then PSE bring it back.
The "helping chest" will stay in your inventory they only discontinued the building

dimondus

Captain
What @Itsu is referring to is the bonus you got after finishing the event
You are describing the mystery box you get completing quests for the event
Two different things
I thought mystery chest activated after completing event, then countdown is started for the next event