• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event history taverns

DeletedUser110496

could it be possible to change the event history for taverns, at the moment the tavern button is always highlighted orange regardless of whether you are already sitting in the tavern or if you can visit. I have to go through 40-50 pages of history clicking on the tavern button,only to be told that I am already sitting there.With the aid button it only highlights when you are able to aid,could the same not be implemented for the tavern, it takes ages to go through the history,but if it was like the aid button it would save a lot of time.I only have cities in 3 worlds, but is still very time consuming.

DeletedUser110195

Are you an App player? Tavern visiting from the event window makes no sense to me, when a browser player can see at a glance if they can visit from the friend bar. If you are a browser player, this is a bit redundant.

The friend bar is a much better place to do your aiding/tavern visits, because you see everyone, not just who's aided/visited you, not to mention faster as you can do both in a couple seconds.

DeletedUser110496

yes you can see everyone from the friends bar, but I am fed up aiding those who dont aid back,so I do it from event window, that way you only aid and tavern those who help you,and also makes it easier then to know which ppl to delete as friends for not aiding

DeletedUser110195

yes you can see everyone from the friends bar, but I am fed up aiding those who dont aid back,so I do it from event window, that way you only aid and tavern those who help you,and also makes it easier then to know which ppl to delete as friends for not aiding
You shouldn't care if they don't aid you. Sure it means less coin/supplies/goods from certain event buildings, but, aiding gets you blueprints. You should only clear an inactive friend if you need to make room for active new people; before you've got 80 friends or after you've got 140.

Vesiger

Monarch
The reason for visiting people's Taverns is that YOU get Forge Points out of it :D

DeletedUser110179

The reason for visiting people's Taverns is that YOU get Forge Points out of it :D
Sure ... visit any tavern with a tablecloth ... vermilion maximises the odds.

It's all good
Bridgeman55