• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Implemented: Event History: Great Buildings

• Thread starter DeletedUser12400
  • Start date

DeletedUser12400

Proposal: We are able to see constructed GB by other players in Event History.

Reason: This will help to notice recently constructed great buildings and we will be able to support them.

Visual Aids:
constructed.jpg

Balance/Abuse Prevention: N/A

DeletedUser

I really like this idea but I prefer like you said having it under another GB tab maybe ? :-) keep things simple lol. Kim.

DeletedUser13082

+1 from me, a very good idea. Also in the same sort of idea area. I'd suggest a form of filter on the news page so people can view just battle history, just polish/motivate history and with this implemented, just great building history

DeletedUser100065

If someone builds a great building and can't be bothered letting their guild know then that's on them has always been my thoughts. However with mobile devices and no messageing maybe this is a good idea so +1 for now then take it away again when mobile app can do messages.

DeletedUser16126

I don't see a use for GB's in the event history.
From the otehr side it would be great to have an extra guild tab that will show the GB's of the guild, progress and level.
Preferably also with filtering on GB you want to select.