• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

New Idea: Event History: GB completion action should take you to their GB's (Mobile)

Taz52

Private
Proposal:
In the event history, when a Great Building that you contributed to reaches a new level, the action should take you to their GB's.

Have you Checked the Ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Is this idea similar to one that has been previously suggested?
No similar ideas found.

Reason:
When a GB that you contributed to levels up, you want to be able to easily navigate back to that players GB's so you can continue to contribute to the next level.
Instead, the current action takes you to visit their city, which is not an easy way to see which GB's you can contribute to.

Details:
Change the default action from "Visit" to "Great Buildings" to see their Great Buildings.

Visual Aids:
This is the action that should be changed.

Balance:
N/A

Abuse Prevention:
N/A

Summary:
There's sort of a work around on desktop by clicking on the player name and then clicking "Great Buildings" but there is no way to do this on mobile. Clicking on the player name or avatar on mobile doesn't do anything. Adding the ability to interact with the player name in the event history on mobile might be a seperate idea on its own?

romeo-rainy

Corporal
I like this idea. When I see the message in town hall, I have to click on the players name then on the "great buildings" option and then scroll and find the great building that I contributed to and see what happend. Most people want to see the details of the contribution of contribute again so the city would not be the best option. Some players have bad connection and have to reload the game if they were contributing to a player with a big city.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
What is the point of this really? You are suggesting that players get interrupted in their game play (GE/GbG etc) just because one of the GBs you contributed has been levelled? That is ludicrous. If you want to see, it is already super easy to go to your Town Hall - News - Great Buildings, which will show you what has been done, and there is a button that will take you to that GB if you really want to see it. Why duplicate what already exists? Bad suggestion.

Knight of ICE

Reason:
When a GB that you contributed to levels up, you want to be able to easily navigate back to that players GB's so you can continue to contribute to the next level.

I think that is the problem with this idea. You want to be able to easily navigate back to the next level to contribute. How many times is that really relevant? The way I see it only when you are sniping a GB on levels that is possible. I don't see why that should be made easier for you.

romeo-rainy

Corporal
What is the point of this really? You are suggesting that players get interrupted in their game play (GE/GbG etc) just because one of the GBs you contributed has been levelled? That is ludicrous. If you want to see, it is already super easy to go to your Town Hall - News - Great Buildings, which will show you what has been done, and there is a button that will take you to that GB if you really want to see it. Why duplicate what already exists? Bad suggestion.
If they just leveled the great building it will no longer be in the contribution list.

romeo-rainy

Corporal
I think that is the problem with this idea. You want to be able to easily navigate back to the next level to contribute. How many times is that really relevant? The way I see it only when you are sniping a GB on levels that is possible. I don't see why that should be made easier for you.
I want to open GBS that I contributed too because sometimes I don't know how much FP I put in and I gained so I wanted to see what happened.

romeo-rainy

Corporal
What does that matter? The building is still in your Great Buildings list, so you can always go back to it - up to about 2 weeks I think it is before it falls off the list
There are two options in the town hall. One is the notifications and the contribution list. When a GB is leveled, it doesn't show in the contribution list anymore, so you have to go to the town hall. Most people would just see it and know that they got some FP back but some people are not sure (like me) so they would want to view the GB to see the details.

Paladiac the Pure

Major-General
There are two options in the town hall. One is the notifications and the contribution list. When a GB is leveled, it doesn't show in the contribution list anymore, so you have to go to the town hall. Most people would just see it and know that they got some FP back but some people are not sure (like me) so they would want to view the GB to see the details.
My apologies - not in the Great Buildings List - after it gets levelled, it is found in the Event History List.
Change the All Events filter to Great Buildings Events, if you only want to be looking at the GBs. either way - this function is already fulfilled in the game.

Knight of ICE

I want to open GBS that I contributed too because sometimes I don't know how much FP I put in and I gained so I wanted to see what happened.
That is totally different from being able to add to the next level.

shadowblackff

Second Lieutenant
It is also relevant when the GB is part of a 1.9 thread and I am waiting for it to level so that I can take a spot on the next level, or when I have made a deal with the owner to add X Forge Points to the next level of their GB. Or maybe I just want to check the cost and rewards of the next level. Assuming that sniping is the only reason is disingenuous and in bad faith.
That is totally different from being able to add to the next level.
Not really. In order to see your contributions to a GB you must first open the currnt level and then navigate to whichever previous level you need. Whether you can add to the current level or not is irrelevant - you still need to see the current level before you can see the previous ones.

In any case I support this idea - it;s a nice little quality of life feature.