• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Euro2016

DeletedUser106130

No fun, not interesting, no motivation to play!! The winnings are to ...expensive. Maybe I am one of only the few who don't like this small game and you did not waste your time making it! Thanks for reading...

DeletedUser1094

12 city expansions
3 wishing wells
3 SoK's
2 SoI's
10 Soccer fields
? whatchfires (didn't count but several)
+ much more

... and it's not over yet.

Yeah...it's worth the time...definitely.
Thanks Inno :blush:

DeletedUser102085

King Dael, sorry to call you out like this, but I think you are making a few exaggerations. I've played this game hard core for years and during events I play to an obsessive level and I have managed to come up 1 wishing well and 2 lands worth of medals which was pointless as I don't really need land anymore.

For your overall winnings you would need at minimum
6500x3 for wells = 19500 cups
5000x2 for Sols = 10000 cups
(At very best) 700x10 for fields = 7000 cups
(At very best) 700x3 and a 4 leaf clover and a genie in a bottle for SoKs = 2100 cups
This brings you to 38600 cups needed and that doesn't include your watchfires or medals for land.

you are either telling tall tales or spending an incredible about of currency on cups because there is no way you built up that many cups from just shooting the shots you've earned. If you are spending money on cups for wells and SoK's, you didn't do your math very well. You are paying about 6X more than you need to for these buildings. Just wait until summer and buy tickets then spin the wheel late at night when nobody else is online.

As for this soccer event, It is very sneaky. It is very fun to collect cups, but the prices (in cups) for select items is crazy. If you need medals, this event is for you. If you want watchfires for some unknown reason, this event is for you. IF you want SoK or wells, or diamond buildings this event was not for you.

DeletedUser16126

nope
they cost time :P
I only play the event in my main world
Indeed but the prizes you can get are great...
You can win Wishing wells, Shrines, premium buildings, medals, victory towers etc...
I have no problem that this kind of prizes request some time to get them.
This morning I traded 3 wishing wells (in different worlds), for me those are the ideal buildings for secondary worlds, because they give a little bit of everything and cannot be plundered!

DeletedUser16126

As for this soccer event, It is very sneaky. It is very fun to collect cups, but the prices (in cups) for select items is crazy. If you need medals, this event is for you. If you want watchfires for some unknown reason, this event is for you. IF you want SoK or wells, or diamond buildings this event was not for you.
I got 3 wells already in secondary worlds where I only log in maximum twice a day.
Premium buildings not for this event? Only 900 cups for 1 premium residential

DeletedUser6065

'... Just wait until summer and buy tickets then spin the wheel late at night when nobody else is online. . . '
In a game that runs 24 hours per day, and is played world wide, when exactly do either of these conditions occur?
. . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16126

you are either telling tall tales or spending an incredible about of currency on cups because there is no way you built up that many cups from just shooting the shots you've earned. If you are spending money on cups for wells and SoK's, you didn't do your math very well. You are paying about 6X more than you need to for these buildings. Just wait until summer and buy tickets then spin the wheel late at night when nobody else is online.
You forget one thing... The number of prizes in the summer event is much higher (and every year there are more), so there are a lot of shitty wheels that noone wants.
So if you log on in the middle of the night and noone is around then for sure you'll get a useless wheel...
The summer event is just scanning contineously and if there is a good wheel, then plunder it! And hope you plunder more than your neighbours.
But you forget also one thing, the neighbourhoods are getting thougher and thougher, so more active people will be around.
It will be a lot more difficult than last year to get the prizes you would like to get...

DeletedUser102085

That sounds better King LOL. 14 worlds will produce a lot :)

The summer wheel is still the best IMO. Find a wheel you like and plunder the entire thing if need be. last year I pulled 2 wells and 9 Sok from summer in A-world. I am in a hood with other top 500 players as well. I am in the US so the wheel is dead around 8PM my time which I think is about 2AM UK time. If I get the same output this summer, I'll be thrilled. but if I can sneak out 3 wells in this soccer grind, I'll consider myself lucky.

kkrazykatz

Private
While playing on my mobile, my cat jumped into my lap and purchased a witch tower when his ear touched my phone. Took most of my cups. A fellow guildie had the same issue and support refused to reverse hers, so I am expecting the same response.
I spent time on my vacation to use my shots for what?? There is a design flaw, it should give us a confirmation for purchase - the same as when using diamonds. I will be very disappointed if they do not reverse this for me. It frustrates me to no end that I spend all this time supporting this game (yes I do spend real money too) and even though they know there is an issue they brush you off and say "Sorry- you're crap out of luck"
This may be the straw that breaks the camels back.

DeletedUser105544

Can you prove that it was cat's ear and not your finger?

Denver Pyle

Master Corporal
before the event ends do we get the opportunity on what to spend unused cups on or is it over and cups gone?

DeletedUser1094

There is a timer counting down to the end of the Soccer event. Everybody knows the exact minute...
There simply is no excuse to have unused Cups or Shots after the event and thus no reason to be given extra time or compensation.