• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Errr message iin Bisgard

DeletedUser

To whom it may concern and who ever can help me.
When try to take the first sector as advised in the game play, every time I attack, when it gets to the very last action and I am about to defeat the enemy, an internal error message comes up and I am unable to complete the action.
This is hampering my progress as I can not move beyond this point in the game now.
Can any one from within the game help clear this fault for me.
Thank you MickyC

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

To whom it may concern and who ever can help me.
When try to take the first sector as advised in the game play, every time I attack, when it gets to the very last action and I am about to defeat the enemy, an internal error message comes up and I am unable to complete the action.
This is hampering my progress as I can not move beyond this point in the game now.
Can any one from within the game help clear this fault for me.
Thank you MickyC

http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?2923-Error-During-Battle-reproducable

See if this is what you are experiencing, and if so post in there, and let them know. Also you could send an ingame support ticket by right clicking in your village, clicking support, and following the instructions.
This is probably not the same thing, the best thing to do is the support ticket in game.

Thanks for playing FoE.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not this is not the same as the error i have. When advised to scout and conquer a sector, I launch an attack on Dunarsund and engage in battle, each time that the final blow is about to be dealt an internal error appears and I can not complete the battle. this has happened many times over several days. please can some one help sort this out. i can not progress otherwise.

DeletedUser

No this is not the same as the error i have. When advised to scout and conquer a sector, I launch an attack on Dunarsund and engage in battle, each time that the final blow is about to be dealt an internal error appears and I can not complete the battle. this has happened many times over several days. please can some one help sort this out. i can not progress otherwise.

DeletedUser

I HAVE NOW ASKED FOR HELP AS YOU ADVISED BUT AS YET i HAVE HAD NO RESPONSE

DeletedUser2456

Please wait for a few days while the support team check this out for you, Because they can not answer every support request instantly.

DeletedUser

If InnoGames don't come up with a solution soon I'm going to give up. I can't progress like this and I'm wasting my time.

DeletedUser276

Micky you need patience mate. I am only one man and can only keep up on so many tickets. There are a few of us doing this but we are spread a little thin. I responded to your ticket but you really need a little patience. This isnt a game deciding error or anything. waiting for me or someone to respond to your ticket isnt that hard of a thing to do mate.

I apologize for it taking so long. I am going as fast as I can.

DeletedUser

Did you find a solution to the problem ? I have sent in a help ticket to InnoGames and they replied by saying to click the reset button and it will clear the fault but it doesn't clear it so I still can't progress.

DeletedUser

I apologize for being impatient but when you spend so long trying to achieve things in this game and want to move on and are constantly hampered by, what seems to be a fault in the game, it becomes very frustrating and it seem like a waste of time.
I love the game and the concept but despite my ticket being answered the same fault still occurs. I have been given the advice to clear the cache which I have, I have been advised to reset the game when the fault occurs, which i have tried but the error message is still coming up and I still can't progress.

DeletedUser

The internal error message problem now appears to have been fixed so a big thank you to those who sorted it out.

DeletedUser2206

Not this is not the same as the error i have. When advised to scout and conquer a sector, I launch an attack on Dunarsund and engage in battle, each time that the final blow is about to be dealt an internal error appears and I can not complete the battle. this has happened many times over several days. please can some one help sort this out. i can not progress otherwise.

I had the same problem a while back; went on for days doing exactly that, so I gave in and negotiated that last sector. It happens in another province, too: defeat all sectors, then when it comes down to dealing the death blown to win the province, an internal error pops up. I bought that sector by negotiating too. Forgot which second province it also occurs in, but in very close proximity to Dunarsund.