• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Error

DeletedUser

I just owned someone and just after winning i get some kind of error and when the game reloaded i couldn't see what i can do with the player.

DeletedUser

If you attack another player and win, you have the opportunity to plunder one of their buildings provided they have resources waiting to be collected.

If you are disconnected from the game, once you are logged back in, click on visit on that specific player and you can plunder them.

DeletedUser

Unfortunately there is not report section available as yet.

Only way you could possibly find this player is if you check for players that you cannot attack them within 24 hours. You only have 80 players on the list so it shouldn't be too tedious to find them.

DeletedUser

Pffft easy... :D You can close the hread.

Edit: I found them.