• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Error with Atlantis Museum Great Building

• Thread starter DeletedUser110607
  • Start date

DeletedUser110607

Originally the Atlantis Museum was advertised both in game and on wiki as paying 40 goods for level one (double unrefined as I was in OE). Making it much better than the Rain Forest GB. Once I put it in the mud it showed 40 goods to be paid but once it levelled it changed to 20 goods.

After raising the issue INNO have stated that this was an error and their behalf but refuse to return any of the diamonds, goods or FP I spent on it. I don't want the GB any more.

Has anyone else had the same issue? Perhaps in another world?

DeletedUser110179

I am weary of putting up GBs that aren't absolutely essential (eg Babel and even defensive GBs).

That said, removing a GB at level 1 is still less painful than living with an ever-growing thorn in your side. I'm eager to see the 2nd GB from OE although I've always been an Atlantis fan (pity the Museum is a bit of a dud). ♬