• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Era Leaders

DeletedUser109481

Is there any way we can get a link to all the top point leaders for each era?

I am just in Modern Era and only have about 2.4 million points. However, I have seen some players in my era almost double my score? Obviously, they are sandbagging, but I am just curious to see all the top leaders of each era.

I wonder if there are any Iron or Bronze agers w/ an unbelievable amount of points, like 20 million or so?

Thanks.

DeletedUser107476

Is there any way we can get a link to all the top point leaders for each era?

I am just in Modern Era and only have about 2.4 million points. However, I have seen some players in my era almost double my score? Obviously, they are sandbagging, but I am just curious to see all the top leaders of each era.

I wonder if there are any Iron or Bronze agers w/ an unbelievable amount of points, like 20 million or so?

Thanks.
There are Iron Age players with millions of points. Many of them from having high level late era GB's. This can also be from the amount of fights the players have had especially by Modern Era. This can be checked in the global rankings. There are also those that have nearly all special buildings rather than normal buildings from build menu. Diamond and Special builds are worth double the points per square compared to normal builds.

DeletedUser109481

Nice conclusion. Cant be that as a result of a lack of wrist problems they are more active than you? :?

No smartarse. I have been playing everyday, 2 accounts, for almost 2 years now. My Modern Era account is pretty high in points, imo. I needed to get an Arc for my Guild, so I couldn't focus on the last few techs to go into Postmodern.

I should have went into Postmodern awhile ago, imo. I think I am above the average in points for a Modern Era player. I am always in the top 3 in my hood.

Shockingly, there are other Modern Era players that have doubled my score? They are able to go into Postmodern, but do not, for some reason. Maybe, they just want to stay in Modern and grow even stronger and build up their Wonders?

DeletedUser109481

There are Iron Age players with millions of points. Many of them from having high level late era GB's. This can also be from the amount of fights the players have had especially by Modern Era. This can be checked in the global rankings. There are also those that have nearly all special buildings rather than normal buildings from build menu. Diamond and Special builds are worth double the points per square compared to normal builds.

Thanks for the kind reply. Most replies on here are dorks that think they are funny. Poor trolls.

The biggest thing I see, when I look into their cities and their stats is just like you said. They either have a lot of Wonders and they are leveled up pretty high, or they have many, many battles from PVP, GE and GvG.

Most of the highest scoring members I have checked out could easily move up to the next level. But, they choose to stay in their current level and grow stronger, i.e. "sandbagging".

Agent327

Overlord
No smartarse. I have been playing everyday, 2 accounts, for almost 2 years now.

Wow that's a lot. Can't compete with that with only 5 accounts, playing for over 4 years every day and no wrist problems :(

My Modern Era account is pretty high in points, imo. I needed to get an Arc for my Guild, so I couldn't focus on the last few techs to go into Postmodern.

I should have went into Postmodern awhile ago, imo. I think I am above the average in points for a Modern Era player. I am always in the top 3 in my hood.

Shockingly, there are other Modern Era players that have doubled my score? They are able to go into Postmodern, but do not, for some reason. Maybe, they just want to stay in Modern and grow even stronger and build up their Wonders?

Players stay in an Era cause they are the strongest in that Era. In staying and not having to spend fp's in the techtree they can put all in their GB's and become even stronger.

dimondus

Captain
They either have a lot of Wonders and they are leveled up pretty high, or they have many, many battles from PVP, GE and GvG.

This brings a question.. Can anyone explain how the amount of battles fought connected to total ranking points? For example if I fight 1000 battles in Iron age and the same amount in FE, will points be the same?

DeletedUser107476

This brings a question.. Can anyone explain how the amount of battles fought connected to total ranking points? For example if I fight 1000 battles in Iron age and the same amount in FE, will points be the same?
At the end of battle you will see how many points the fight gave you for winning the fight. Divide those points by 50 and this gives the amount of global rank points you will get. You will get more points later eras.

dimondus

Captain
At the end of battle you will see how many points the fight gave you for winning the fight. Divide those points by 50 and this gives the amount of global rank points you will get. You will get more points later eras.
Thanks for clarification.