• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

EPIC WIN

DeletedUser113901

Nice victory @FelixPSY375 , will post here when I'll leave the map provinces where I have to trade in order not to lose diam quests. Prepare for something awesome!

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Second wave in GE

Capture.png

Galladhorn

Monarch
I was actually once specualting if a Unit Veterancy system could be devloped, based on units taking much damage but surviving, gaining some verterancy throught hat.

DeletedUser112745

I was actually once specualting if a Unit Veterancy system could be devloped, based on units taking much damage but surviving, gaining some verterancy throught hat.
If the status gives bonuses to the unit and the veterancy still stays on the unit when that unit is revived with diamonds, you’re looking at a massively imbalanced army.

Emberguard

Legend
As cool as it would be for a experience gaining unit..... Attacking armies would be very swingy as to its balance due to what Skott mentioned - ability to heal dead units. Maybe it would be best suited for defensive armies? (Upto a maximum the same limits imposed in GvG). Either a overall defensive army bonus regardless of the specific units, or units lose bonuses when swapped out (requiring to start again when you go up an era)

Galladhorn

Monarch
If the status gives bonuses to the unit and the veterancy still stays on the unit when that unit is revived with diamonds, you’re looking at a massively imbalanced army.

True, I also never went further with the idea – Surely if somthing like this would be introduced a lot thinking would have to go into it to find a way for it to work.

DeletedUser99692

I have a spear fighter called Ernest I have had him for years every time a bully comes to town Earnest is enlisted to face him down. Earnest is valiant Earnest is brave so many times he has been resurrected from his grave.