• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Epic Empires - September competition

DeletedUser

logo.png

Do you have a beautiful city you'd like to share? We are on the lookout for some awe-inspiring, innovative or creative city pics.

EDIT: We are looking for visually pleasing empires, this does not have to be a fully functioning city in that you have enough coin/supply/goods builds etc. You are welcome to add a piece of text to accompany the image if you have a short story but this is not required and is optional.

Submit an "e-Pic" of your Empire for a chance at grabbing the title of the e-Pic Empire contest!

And we're giving 1000 diamonds to the winner every month.

How to submit your city

It's easy to submit your city picture. Simply take a screenshot of your city (it has to be your city!), upload it (Imgur is a pretty good, free, upload site), and then add a link to your picture in a reply below.

To submit your entry, you will need a forum account. If you don't already have one, you can register to the forums quickly and easily here.

On the 1st of every month the Community Manager will go through all your entries and choose 1 winner, who will then be awarded 1000 diamonds!

All winners will be added onto the Epic Empires Winners Thread each month so you can view their amazing work, as well as having their image posted on the Official @FoEmpires twitter page !

We look forward to seeing your beautiful Empires!

Rules
  • 1 entry is permitted per month.
  • The city must belong to the person posting it.
  • Images must be no larger than 1024 x 768 and under 500kb.
  • Those adding more than one image, the first entry will count only.

DeletedUser15432

Entry for September (again 4 views)

City Name - Panzerbase
World - Dinegu (EN4)
Guild - Knights Templar

North East Quadrant
Panzerbase North East Corner 28.08.14.jpg
North West Quadrant
Panzerbase North West Corner 28.08.14.jpg
South East Quadrant
Panzerbase South East Corner 28.08.14.jpg
South West Quadrant
Panzerbase South West Corner 28.08.14.jpg

DeletedUser97349

Please keep this thread for September entries only. To post feedback on previous month's please use the relevant thread; all posts pertaining to August's competition have been moved here. Thank you.

DeletedUser17143

Entry for September Epic Empires Competition

Lord Baz
Arvahall World

3si6FSO.jpg

DeletedUser

Please note following the August competition I have added a little more description to the competition post.

EDIT: We are looking for visually pleasing empires, this does not have to be a fully functioning city in that you have enough coin/supply/goods builds etc. You are welcome to add a piece of text to accompany the image if you have a short story but this is not required and is optional.

DeletedUser99445

Lord Baz, really like your city. Looks like a lovely place to live compared to all the concrete jungles. Very pleasing to the eye.

Rosletyne

Warrant Officer
This image is already months old, but since I never got around to uploading it before, I might as well do so now. My city has never looked nicer since.

PwJLBZ7.jpg

DeletedUser98465

The only way I can make my city truly beautiful, is if I carved a picture of Kimba in the centre......

*cough*

DeletedUser653

I think it might be better to say the picture must be recent, ie from this month. Otherwise I can set up a wonderful visual city, take 12 photos over a week or two and then be able to enter each month with my wonderful visual city while actually playing with it normally each day.

And considering I have 8 cities to choose from, I think I will check out the best and enter this fine competition this month :)

DoubleDecker - No cheating and if we see you doing that your going to be plundered every day!!!!!!

Sp32

Master Corporal
Updated my post as my city looks more visually pleasing now, I think so anyway ^_^