• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Epic Empires - October Competition

DeletedUser5180

:cool: Starostograd, East Nagach :cool:​

bUdLj9v.jpg

nice city, refreshing to see something different :)

DeletedUser

Many thanks to all for all your wonderful entries, some really cool cities again this month :D

October's competition is now closed and a winner will be announced later today, Novembers competition thread is now open !

Happy Forging and Good Luck to all :)

DeletedUser

A huge Well Done to DKirk for winning this months competition, your diamonds have now been added. Thanks to every one else also for all your entries :)

DeletedUser14881

I know this might sound idiotic but, how can I capture my whole city, considering I don't have a dedicated VGA and thus I can't set it for higher resolutions.

DeletedUser653

I would love to know the same, even on my 40 inch screen it just scales up and I still cannot see the whole city.

DeletedUser5180

I know this might sound idiotic but, how can I capture my whole city, considering I don't have a dedicated VGA and thus I can't set it for higher resolutions.

I would love to know the same, even on my 40 inch screen it just scales up and I still cannot see the whole city.

PBAjoyce has supplied the info on the August Competition Thread which can be found here (scroll down to the 2nd post on this page)