Epic Empires - October Competition

Kimba Lioness

Many thanks to all for all your wonderful entries, some really cool cities again this month :D

October's competition is now closed and a winner will be announced later today, Novembers competition thread is now open !

Happy Forging and Good Luck to all :)

Kimba Lioness

A huge Well Done to DKirk for winning this months competition, your diamonds have now been added. Thanks to every one else also for all your entries :)

Keizaal Dovah Kriid

Warrant Officer
I know this might sound idiotic but, how can I capture my whole city, considering I don't have a dedicated VGA and thus I can't set it for higher resolutions.

HRC

Monarch
I would love to know the same, even on my 40 inch screen it just scales up and I still cannot see the whole city.

akbhoy67

Tsar
I know this might sound idiotic but, how can I capture my whole city, considering I don't have a dedicated VGA and thus I can't set it for higher resolutions.
I would love to know the same, even on my 40 inch screen it just scales up and I still cannot see the whole city.
PBAjoyce has supplied the info on the August Competition Thread which can be found here (scroll down to the 2nd post on this page)