• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Epic Empires - November Competition

DeletedUser

logo.png

Do you have a beautiful city you'd like to share? We are on the lookout for some awe-inspiring, innovative or creative city pics.

We are looking for visually pleasing empires, this does not have to be a fully functioning city in that you have enough coin/supply/goods builds etc. You are welcome to add a piece of text to accompany the image if you have a short story but this is not required and is optional.

Submit an "e-Pic" of your Empire for a chance at grabbing the title of the e-Pic Empire contest!

And we're giving 1000 diamonds to the winner every month.

How to submit your city

It's easy to submit your city picture. Simply take a screenshot of your city (it has to be your city!), upload it (Imgur is a pretty good, free, upload site), and then add a link to your picture in a reply below.

To submit your entry, you will need a forum account. If you don't already have one, you can register to the forums quickly and easily here.

On the 1st of every month the Community Manager will go through all your entries and choose 1 winner, who will then be awarded 1000 diamonds!

All winners will be added onto the Epic Empires Winners Thread each month so you can view their amazing work, as well as having their image posted on the Official @FoEmpires twitter page !

We look forward to seeing your beautiful Empires!

Rules
  • 1 entry is permitted per month.
  • The city must belong to the person posting it.
  • Images must be no larger than 1024 x 768 and under 500kb.
  • Those adding more than one image, the first entry will count only.

DeletedUser

There's not many entries yet this month, plenty of time to enter still for a chance to win those sparklies :)

Also, if you have an idea for a new competition you would like to see introduced to either replace, or run along side this one, please do add here thank you.

It will ideally run monthly, with a diamond prize to the winner/winners.

Good Luck to all this months entrants :p

DeletedUser

My "Dark Ages" High-Medieval Barbaria :D

City: Barbaria
Server: Dinegu

ynwgQJk.jpg

DeletedUser15432

November entry -
City name - Elefant/Ferdinand
For those of you who do not know what an Elefant/Ferdinand was, it was a Whermacht assault gun based on the Tiger MKI but with a lot heavier armour, used at the battle of Kurch, they were a failure due to the fact that there was no machine gun in the design for suppressing close in infantry
Server - East Nagach
eastnagach.png

DeletedUser104609

Server Brsisagrd - City name Gondolin
Sorry for the white space but that was the best I could glue together 2 pics. desperate need for more zoom out city or maybe even a print screen of your city option that removes all chats, guild memebers etc.

DeletedUser

To me it makes no sense that a bustling city is surrounded by untouched green areas and no outside links, the only era that really fits the surroundings is our humble beginnings. Before we knew if our cities would become military training grounds or vast farms of mass production, back then we were all equal, we have many paths in front of us we can choose to take.

humble.png

DeletedUser105541

Here's my entry, I just hope it's not to late :)
My city of Aglan in the world of Korch

Namnlös.jpg