• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Epic Empires - August Competition

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser1081

I've found the zoom gizmo on Firefox but it doesn't come anywhere near close to showing my entire city. Again, not everyone has a big monitor. The players have been asking the devs for years to give us another level of zoom-out. Maybe you can persuade them.

DeletedUser7223

If you want a full pic of your city , download the free lightshot (instant printscreen)
Take 3 shots to left of city 3 to the right (save all)
Open first in "paint" resize to 50%
open all others , resize to 50% & cut / paste to first screen pic .
When you have knitted all 6 pics together like ophion said then take another full screen print of full city .
15mins work max .
Note , the amount of captions you need to get a full pic will be down to your monitor . with a 32" monitor i only needed 6 .

DeletedUser1081

Thanks, pbajoyce, but what I actually want is another level of zoom-out so I can see my own city in one screen without going through all that.

DeletedUser99445

ZOOMING IN & OUT.

USE...... ctrl - together to zoom out & ctrl + together to zoom in.

DeletedUser1081

Thanks Gate2, but as noted above, that only give a tiny bit of zoom, nowhere near enough to get a whole city on one screen. Lots of us play on laptops or otherwise small monitors, and I'm just taking the opportunity of this competition to try to get the Co-Comas to nudge the devs a bit on this issue. A further level of zoom-out has been requested over and over and over.

DeletedUser99445

Thanks Gate2, but as noted above, that only give a tiny bit of zoom, nowhere near enough to get a whole city on one screen. Lots of us play on laptops or otherwise small monitors, and I'm just taking the opportunity of this competition to try to get the Co-Comas to nudge the devs a bit on this issue. A further level of zoom-out has been requested over and over and over.

I use internet explorer and this feature will zoom out to 25%

Untitled.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I found a job and we would like my account was deleted by Game Thanks

Amy Steele

General
H Messalinas,

It's a bit off-topic for this thread, but firstly congrats on your job :) Regarding the deletion of your account, please submit a ticket to support.

Last edited:

DeletedUser5180

okay, here's my city on Fel Dranghyr................

Shrines of Galt

thanks to ophion and pbajoyce's tips on this thread on editing this, took me 21 shots all put together with the small laptop screen to get the finished pic

DeletedUser7719

I think the zoom only works for IE. I can't do it on chrome or firefox

DeletedUser5180

I think the zoom only works for IE. I can't do it on chrome or firefox

i couldn't do it on chrome, it only zooms the guild forum and message box, NOT the actual city. I just posted my entry....21 pics all stitched together phew

DeletedUser

since posting my entry i have built Colosseum, can i update my entry or does the original have to stay.?

its one per month so anyone adding more within each month - only the first entry will be judged, so maybe add to the September competition now :)

DeletedUser5180

its one per month so anyone adding more within each month - only the first entry will be judged, so maybe add to the September competition now :)

I will wait till september compo starts, by then i'm sure i'll have more changes, my city never stays the same for long haha

DeletedUser

Player: Lord Barbarius
World: Fel Dranghyr
City: Barbaria

As the old Chinese proverb says: "Even the town of million people starts with a single hut" (or something like that...). A humble Bronze Age village built in a proximity of Megalithic Monument:

Bronze Age Barbaria

(The sacred ground is clearly separated)

Status
Not open for further replies.