• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

DeletedUser99588

Is there a time when all 5% of the players "massively" start to play the event?

There is an increase in city activity during events. All those diamond mine cities suddenly come alive for the duration and less active players put a bit more time into the game. There is no doubt that events lead to greater activity over all. No idea on percentages but then again neither do you so won't create imaginary ones. You know all this already though Agent.

When will you be creating your own thread for GvG activity causing bugs in Non GvG game activities. I'm interested in how big an issue it is and whether it warrants Dev time. Or is it just you experiencing it then maybe you need to look at your end.

DeletedUser112892

One more GvG fix for now live on Beta:
  • Fixed an issue where after conquering a sector in GvG, the health bar was displayed in the wrong place

DeletedUser

14/09
Tonight the maps were cronic, terrible lag, unable to fight, no siege arrow available to place siege, unable to place defences

DeletedUser108239

I know the solution!

Throw your PC and windows crap in the dumpster or give it to a devoted nerd or ddos attacker and buy a Mac.
This is such a lifesaver.
I have not any issue with GvG with my Mac.
My PC though... sighs!

I use a Mac and have tried safari and maxnote etc same lags and crashes on each I have tried

Tonight - no drops showed on the map
- Unable to add defences during siege
- Kicked out during fighting

DeletedUser99438

14th Sept: Opening one sector, sees the display of another sector, undersiege by another guild, instead of the sector that is opened and not under siege. Thus, unable to siege any other sector. Clicking to place the defense did not register on first click. Clicking to siege doesn't register on the first click. Active sieges not displaying. Lag is chronic, worse since launch of the fall event. Game crashes.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99438

Table is updated. Apologies for the delay. If ever I miss a post [containing a bug/fault report] please let me know. Thanks guys :)

DeletedUser109930

I experienced 2 issues during last night's reset (2 different worlds). Per #11 above, enemy HQ appeared to move to a sector we owned until I refreshed the map. Also an offshoot of #1, I clicked a sector several sectors away from one we'd just taken to grant freedom, it released the sector we had just taken.

DeletedUser99438

The purpose of this thread is to log occurrences of faults/bugs on GvG. The Table below will be updated with all GvG related bugs/faults reported. Please feel free to report the issues you experience, each day.

To meet the needs of a more in-depth discussion that can't be catered for on this thread, a forum has been set up to discuss topics related to the relevance/importance of GvG in general. After you have noted your GvG experiences related to the impact of bugs/faults on this thread, please feel free to share your opinions further on:
https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/gvg-importance-relevance.36204/

If you want to take things completely off topic please feel free to create your own topic or to do so here: https://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/index.php?threads/theres-a-dandelion-in-every-thread.36257/

DeletedUser13008

Such a negativity!
I think Agent feels the disappearance of GvG would be very positive!
And he stands his point firmly on that one eventhough little forum goers agree.
But he sure as heaven is verbalizing an opinion often heard.
Really? then why doesn't he open a thread about getting rid of GvG, then you can back him up, because my understanding here is this thread is about the problems playing or trying to play GvG not about its disappearance.

Last edited by a moderator:

Agent327

Overlord
Really? then why doesn't he open a thread about getting rid of GvG, then little cronies like you can back him up, because my understanding here is this thread is about the problems playing or trying to play GvG not about its disappearance.

This thread says: GvG Enough is Enough. I agree with that, so why do I need to start another thread? That would be against forum rules.