• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

DeletedUser99438

so guys all I am trying to say is yes voice your concerns but do not blame the support staff in all my dealings with them i have found them helpful and courteous , this has not always been the case but for quite some time it has.

No-one of any credence has blamed support and no-one has said anything different than what you have said about support in all this. Thank you for your feedback nonetheless

DeletedUser109930

Experienced a few issues tonight:

- drops didn't show without map refresh
- completion of calc did not display in event log
- sieges didn't show up (were up, could fight, no siege showing)
- HQ move froze game
- general lag on map overall

DeletedUser114987

Tonight at reset in AA our guild drops were good but not everyone saw the drops. This happens a lot and there's a need to 'go out' to another era and return in order to see the drops. In the middle of an auto attack my screen froze and after refreshing an 'internal error notice' appeared. Had to refresh again...not helpful to the guild at a crucial point taking a hex.
In our guild chat many were complaining that the maps were slow and there was the usual lag......
Hopefully this can be sorted very soon for all of us enjoying GvG, I really hope so.

DeletedUser99438

08/09/2018

Troops chosen not remaining in the troop panel. Calculation Clock not updating. Defense progress bar on the sectors are in all the wrong places. Siege flag not updating ... loading wheel, can't see who sieged. Map not updating - sieges showing but looks like no-one is fighting despite they are.

On a Later siege: siege doesn't show, battles don't show, event log doesn't update. In general map doesn't update.

Defense progress bar on the sectors are in all the wrong places.
http://prntscr.com/ks5tdn
http://prntscr.com/ks5tgj

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I barely think “enough is enough” will be relevant for anything I can come up with ;)
Still let’s give it a shot.
There is a tendency, not sure if that is so on all servers, in which on the AT map sieges and sectors are filled with spearmen.
This is a BA unit and it is obvious why people decide to do this so for those who play GvG I don’t have to explain it and for others it is probably irrelevant.

I wonder though why a spear is a proper fill if there is not even a map for BA?

DeletedUser99438

09/09/2018 Siege flag not updating ... loading wheel, can't see who sieged. Map not updating - sieges showing but looks like no-one is fighting despite they are. Sectors displaying wrong siege and sector information.

DeletedUser114987

Tonight's issue in AA....Sector drops again not showing until map was refreshed.
DA placed in a sector 31,74 but it showed up in 31,73!! the log showed DA placed in 31,73 but that wasn't the hex that was opened or unlocked and subsequently placed.
All a bit irritating really.....

DeletedUser108571

9th Sept...
- drops didn't show without map refresh
- sieges didn't show up without a map refresh.
- Name of guild attacking npc did not show up without refresh
- damaged troops that had been removed from attack screen reappearing after placing siege or DA
- had siege on one sector and could not place siege on the sector next to it until we had taken first sector.

DeletedUser99588

Is anyone using HTML5 rather than Flash? Do they experience all of the same issues, some of them or none of them? I do wonder if some of the problems are inherent with flash and out of Inno Devs control.

DeletedUser97166

Is anyone using HTML5 rather than Flash? Do they experience all of the same issues, some of them or none of them? I do wonder if some of the problems are inherent with flash and out of Inno Devs control.
I am using flash because I am old school, but I am rarely experiencing these issue anyways

DeletedUser99588

I am using flash because I am old school, but I am rarely experiencing these issue anyways

But you are experiencing them although rarely. Out of interest what is your computer spec? That may have some relevance to why you experience some of the issues less often than others. Or maybe you just don't push the fight button that quickly :P