• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

[Bug Feedback] GvG: Enough is Enough

DeletedUser10414

As every player who responded GvG can be frustrating.However id suggest caution ! don't give inno the ammo they need to kill GvG...its the part of foe i enjoy most bugs and all.

DeletedUser99438

As every player who responded GvG can be frustrating.However id suggest caution ! don't give inno the ammo they need to kill GvG...its the part of foe i enjoy most bugs and all.

Reporting bugs is not giving Innogames ammo to kill GvG, not reporting bugs is just as good as, since then they don't end up fixed and the frustrations, that are causing players to give up GvG and even the game, continue!

Agent327

Overlord
Reporting bugs is not giving Innogames ammo to kill GvG, not reporting bugs is just as good as, since then they don't end up fixed and the frustrations, that are causing players to give up GvG and even the game, continue!

Reporting the same bug over and over again is. There also is a system to report bugs, but obviously that does not apply to the GvG mob.

Just found out that reset might be buggy too:
As usual I'm dropping a sector at some seconds before reset. I prepare my move well before so that I only need to do one click less then 10 sec before timer reaches 0:00:00. Every day - same routine, except for today. clicked at 10sec, and all of a sudden de clock went to 0:00:00, giving timing issue, and the sector not dropped. Lag? Slow internet? I guess not as I'm on fibernet (+400Mbps download +50Mbps upload guaranteed bandwidth, <20ms time lag during ping).
I was a bit surprized to hear some folks had the same issue. Is it a bug or server bandwidth problem?
I hope Inno finds it

DeletedUser99438

05/09/2018
Opened 3182 AA, it displayed sector 3172 and the siege flag of the guild sieging it instead of showing 3182 as a NPC. I attacked thinking this might be a visual, the attack register as hitting 3172 and not the sector I opened (3182). These are on opposite sides of the map, so not possible that I accidently opened 3172. Also I autobattle so I don't have to move around the maps.

In FE sector showed as being owned by another guild.

Sector is not showing as conquered (siege still showing), map not updating

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser108792

05/09/2018
Opened 3182 AA, it displayed sector 3172 and the siege flag of the guild sieging it instead of showing 3182 as a NPC. I attacked thinking this might be a visual, the attack register as hitting 3172 and not the sector I opened (3182). These are on opposite sides of the map, so not possible that I accidently opened 3172. Also I autobattle so I don't have to move around the maps.

In FE sector showed as being owned by another guild.

Had the same as above moved to cover siege by another guild on 3172 it showed me siege on 3182 each time I came out of sector did the same thing had to leave map to see right sector.

DeletedUser99438

06/09/2018 Same issue as last night, opened sector on AA in order to siege, it displayed the other sector which was under siege already, hence I couldn't siege until I refreshed the map. Did the same thing in FE

Placed siege, army didn't leave the troop panel and conflict issue crashed the entire game

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser99438

Some of the links were going to the wrong page. That's fixed now, apologies

DeletedUser653

please agent, your just spaming this important thread now.

Problem i get daily is when fighiting in GvG i will complete a fight start to replace the damaged units and then all my old damaged units jump back into the army and I have to remove them a second time and reload troops again before i can do the next fight. happens in melon/firefox/chrome and edge.

Its simular to the DA/siege one where you start adding troops and then the old one reppear but they are not real and if you only then replace the dead units and fight you will see that those troops which reappeared are not in the army and your attacking with just 2 rogues for example. so you have to remove all the troops which jumped back in and then reload fresh ones.

Very frustrating and slows the GvG game down a lot.

But agree the madness one is watching a map with no sieges, refreshing it and finding out for the last 10 mins you were being sieged and you lost the sector while doing map watch!!

Good thread and keep up the good work electricrainbows

Mark

DeletedUser99438

please agent, your just spaming this important thread now.

Problem i get daily is when fighiting in GvG i will complete a fight start to replace the damaged units and then all my old damaged units jump back into the army and I have to remove them a second time and reload troops again before i can do the next fight. happens in melon/firefox/chrome and edge.

Its simular to the DA/siege one where you start adding troops and then the old one reppear but they are not real and if you only then replace the dead units and fight you will see that those troops which reappeared are not in the army and your attacking with just 2 rogues for example. so you have to remove all the troops which jumped back in and then reload fresh ones.

Very frustrating and slows the GvG game down a lot.

But agree the madness one is watching a map with no sieges, refreshing it and finding out for the last 10 mins you were being sieged and you lost the sector while doing map watch!!

Good thread and keep up the good work electricrainbows

Mark

Don't worry about him ;) Thanks for the feedback Mark, these things make GvG very problematic

DeletedUser108571

Last couple of resets we have had problems with sectors not releasing when trying to drop them.....the old ongoing one of damaged troops jumping back into attack screen even though they have been removed to place a DA or siege and sieges not showing up when placed unless the map is refreshed.

DeletedUser99588

Brisgard AA Map - Around 3pm UTC

Siege placed by fellow guildee but didn't show up for me. Left twiddling my thumbs wondering when they were going to set it. No animation showing fights in progress. Luckily I popped into the right sector checking out what troops there were on injured defence and saw siege had been placed. Siege only showed after returning to city and going back to AA map.

Nothing to do with reset. I'm wondering if there is some sort of memory leakage involved which ends up with animations being halted. As in not enough memory remaining to continue showing them. Maybe when returning to city view the memory used for GvG is released and so when you return to map all is ok. Just a theory no idea if that is the root cause of it.

DeletedUser108239

7/9/18 - reset - laid siege and troops appeared back in boxes forgot to remove & reload to fight & went to battle - mysteriously with 2 troops???

DeletedUser11280

Yep, which is fair and constructive feedback, and I can pass it on to the developers directly by way of one clear and concise collection of feedback collated in this thread. Verbatim, at that. I'm not trying to stifle people's voices, or dismiss their agenda, I'm trying to make it so your voice is most effective.
Hear hear that is the right way to go just shouting load / screaming achieves nothing players with genuine concerns and gripes should voice them so something constructive can be done after all unless the game developers are told what the issues are then nothing will change , please remember what would you do if some one kept shouting at you and no matter what you said they just kept repeating the same thing you need to fix it?
Yes i know some issues have more attraction to some than others , that in no way diminishes my support for you to voice your issues , please bear in mind that support are there as a buffer between us and the game developers maybe that is a simplistic view of mine but may be it is not?
so guys all I am trying to say is yes voice your concerns but do not blame the support staff in all my dealings with them i have found them helpful and courteous , this has not always been the case but for quite some time it has.