• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Enjoying this game

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I am really enjoying this game. Reminds me of Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and Age of Empires mixed together....with a little bit of Sim city thrown into it.

DeletedUser3157

I am really enjoying this game. Reminds me of Heroes of Might and Magic 3 and Age of Empires

My friend told me this game kinda looks like aoe2, but has some homm3 elements combat wise. Thats what sold it for me to check it out.
I think it is quite clear that for devs those 2 games have had huge influence regarding the way this game is turning out. If anyone has any doubt, just check out the few month old blog post about the possible future great buildings - I had to double check that they were not direct 1v1 copies from aoe1 wonders. They were not, just very very similar. Quite sure the games you named were same games devs of this game grew up with :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I think the Great Buildings are similar (or identical), because they were just great buildings in history!
This is an Empire building game, going through the Age, much like Age of Empires, so it's only logical you encounter some similar historical buildings. :D

As for the OP's comment: That's what sold it for me too. :) Loving this game.

- L

DeletedUser7125

Also don't forget Zynga's Cityville, I can find many features similar to the ones in Cityville, like expansions, quests, 'harvesting' of dwellings for coins etc.
No Facebook terror here, thanks Heavens ;)

DEVS, GIVE US THE 16-hours PRODUCTION CYCLE! :)
Plunderers: you can start to moan now.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.