• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Enhance Logs

Several things seems lack/inadequate of information in the game:

Examples:

- Alcatraz, what units did this GB produced at the end of cycle ?
- Goods produced by some GBs (eg Lighthouse) do not show what specific goods at the end of cycle.
- All levels in every GB shows amount of FPs donated by specific players, can we add date/time of the donation as well ? (so we know who exactly levelled your building without permission).

Beside above points, I am sure there are several more minor things lack of useful/handy information.
Perhaps more info in each GB logs or use Event History Log and elaborate all there?

Before I posted this topic, I have searched for similar post/threads and could not find any specific ones.
Sorry if this is a repeated copy and please provide link to the existing post.

Ditto on Traz
Ditto on more info on FP donations- sometimes in swaps- don't necessarily keep hour to hour updates ( or even day to days) just trusting people. But then I look and sometimes question if they really added any....would be nice to have a date/time stamp.