• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Enemy Lancer Facing the Wrong Direction

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
We all know that all units always face the "charging forward" direction, "towards the opponent" direction, unless when it is attacked by opponent from behind, in which case it will turn around.
But as show in picture below, this enemy Lancer is facing the other direction away from my units for no reason. Note that it is near the start of a battle when no one has attacked any one yet. I find it strange.
2019-12-12 17_44_10-Forge of Empires.png

DeletedUser110603

We all know that all units always face the "charging forward" direction, "towards the opponent" direction, unless when it is attacked by opponent from behind, in which case it will turn around.
But as show in picture below, this enemy Lancer is facing the other direction away from my units for no reason. Note that it is near the start of a battle when no one has attacked any one yet. I find it strange.
View attachment 20135

Thanks,

Does this occur every time, or have you noticed again since this time?.
Also was this in GE/GVG/other?

Zeratul 2.0

Lieutenant Colonel
Sorry for wasting valuable resources that is people's attention but this has been a false alarm. The champion in the top left corner is also facing the other direction, which is normal, and happens every time. Similarly, both the champion and the lancer followed a section of quasi-vertical zig-zag "dancing" path...

Repeat, this was a false alarm, an own goal. What is an own goal... let us google it. "Own goal in a sentence" example "I can't believe we lost the championship because of an own goal" -- Free Dictionary. More example "Scored an unfortunate own goal." Good. Less to game and more to learn makes you healthy wealthy and wise...

DeletedUser110603

Sorry for wasting valuable resources that is people's attention but this has been a false alarm. The champion in the top left corner is also facing the other direction, which is normal, and happens every time. Similarly, both the champion and the lancer followed a section of quasi-vertical zig-zag "dancing" path...

Repeat, this was a false alarm, an own goal. What is an own goal... let us google it. "Own goal in a sentence" example "I can't believe we lost the championship because of an own goal" -- Free Dictionary. More example "Scored an unfortunate own goal." Good. Less to game and more to learn makes you healthy wealthy and wise...

Ok, thanks for letting me know :)