• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Other End of Summer Sale

• Thread starter DeletedUser104881
  • Start date

DeletedUser112017

He gets free diamonds.

Free?

I can't think of any "job" you do and you get less paid. :)

But even if it is free, under no circumstances and for any player stage in FoE buying 50 FPs for ~1k diamonds is just... silly :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser100133

BP next would be nice
What kind of BP's are you hoping for?

But I guess the target buyer will be a new player.
Some of the sales are good for new players, like the Forge Points and Medals, but some of the sales are also good for older players like the Sleigh Buiding and WInter Spire both have great benefits for a player who has been playing a long time.

Is there any other buildings or items that you are hoping will appear in the sales?

DeletedUser96901

new players don't need to buy FP
only impatient players
:P

and buying a complete Winter Spire would be stupid
21k diamonds and it gives 6 FP
the Crows Nest gives 12.8 FP and costed about 12-14k diamonds
:rolleyes:

What kind of BP's are you hoping for?
random
we only get those :lol:

DeletedUser110286

The "Spring Offer" by Inno.....

How many have seen it?

The offer I got was 1995 diamonds for a Tholos upgrade kit.....Seriously?

A brazen and disgraceful cash grab is that kind of deal?

Do the folks at Inno even consult their members?

What idiot coughs up that many diamonds on such a pathetic upgrade?

Especially when if you wait long enough - the Antiques dealer will proc for 20-50k coins/gems....

Sadly its an Inno theme. Offering deals in the last 12 months which no idiot in their half insane (and perhaps medicated) mind would pay for.

So whats they point?

Why not offer deals which are remotely of value?

Any one?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Colossus Upgrade Kit for 3200 Diamonds, where is the savings for that? That price is just Ridiculous
It is what it is, just wait for them to come up in the AD. Time doesn't matter in FoE, only patience does.
I too bought some Medals, can't have too many Medals.

can't have too many Medals.
I'm not too sure about that

Screenshot_20190906_230954.jpg

DeletedUser

I'm not too sure about that

View attachment 19732
I only control a little over half of the available building space so for me there are never enough Medals for what I need to do. When I control and fill it all will be the time to build a massive reserve but until then I will continue to hunger after and hunt for more.