• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

End game?

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

game is great but I wonder will there be an endgame, they cant add new ages forever

DeletedUser65

there is at least 3 more ages to come, after that it is unknown. There is also many more game features to be included for you to enjoy and keep us all entertained.

DeletedUser

I recall seeing Blacksmith post somewhere that the new Ages will end somewhere 2050 or something like that, but that after there is no more ages, there will be lots of fun stuff to keep us interested :) Can't find the post right now and might remember the year wrong though.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser276

lol you remember the year wrong ;) I dont believe i ever mentioned a date itself.

DeletedUser

It was anwar who stated the 2050 (in game). Blacksmith never leaves traces of time, dates and places that can be quoted or used in court of law

DeletedUser

It was anwar who stated the 2050 (in game). Blacksmith never leaves traces of time, dates and places that can be quoted or used in court of law

Ah, so I had the wrong person not the wrong year :) Sorry Smith! I knew it was someone sort of important though.

~Mutzena~

DeletedUser

I barely see him in there, lol, any who, lets stay on topic.... then again, This thread has ran its course.

Anwars mention of End game, this is not set in stone though: Found here: http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/...log-0-24-discussion/page9&highlight=year+2050
Hi folks,

thanks for the positive and/or constructive feedback.

To address some questions that have been asked:
- When trading in BPs you CAN'T get the one(s) you have just traded in. You can get a different one that you already have though.
- You can either trade 2 different BPs or two of the same. To trade in two of the same BP you have to have 3 of that particular BP.
- There will be a feature that allows you to use BPs of completed Great Buildings. As you can see, we ARE working very hard to bring new content to you. But every one of us also likes to go home after a good day of work, so, much as we would like it, we can't put all the features in immediately.
- There will be additional ages after Industrial, in fact work on the next age after Industrial has already begun. I'm not quite sure myself when to "end" the game, but current plans go to around 2050 (in-game!) and not further than that (as we feel that FoE has a realistic-historic touch to it and anything past that would just be pure SciFi). As I said however, there is no definitive answer yet - we might decide to end at an earlier age or maybe we will get a lot of requests to extend the game even past that point.
- Regardless, even if we eventually end age progression, as long as you guys are playing the game, we will continue to rack our brains to come up with new content.

Thanks for you attention,

Anwar

You could also read here, http://www.innogames.com/en/blog/2012/10/forge-of-empires-discover-the-colonial-age

Thread closed, thanks everyone for your contribution.

Status
Not open for further replies.