• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

End Game US server Cirgard

• Thread starter DeletedUser8689
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser8689

End Game in the US server Cirgard is now recruiting active members message me here or on there same name an advantage to our guild is that we have lots of active players and lots of trades daily and we always do daily visits so if you like what you are reading and need a new guild then come join us in End Game where the active players are :)

DeletedUser

Hey Legit Killa, welcome to the Forums. :)

I think, however, that you're in the wrong forums. :(
This forum is for the en. servers. If you want to recruit members on for the us. servers you'll need to use the us. forums.
Here is a link: http://forum.us.forgeofempires.com/forum.php

- L

DeletedUser65

End Game in the US server Cirgard is now recruiting active members message me here or on there same name an advantage to our guild is that we have lots of active players and lots of trades daily and we always do daily visits so if you like what you are reading and need a new guild then come join us in End Game where the active players are :)

Firstly this is the Fel Dranghyr related forum and not the cirgard one
Secondly this is the en server and not the us server, lodroth has kindly posted a link above for your correct forums
For these reasons im locking this thread

Status
Not open for further replies.