• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

en7 law of the land update

DeletedUser9614

Dear servants,

LOW council passed new laws regarding your guilds. We are happy to announce that we will try to work hard to relieve a burden on you.

First, we lower the monthly payment by Insane Asylum. As we received the payment for December, we are still waiting for the payment for January for top2 position. We decided to lower it from 500 to 450 FP per month. We know that everybody needs FPs, and we try to accommodate this difficult situation.

Second, since FIREBIRD guild is quite ineffective, we decide to close it within next 7 days. Please remove members. FIREBIRD leaders might come to LOW for training and in the future they might be able to start a new successful guild.

Third, we spoke to sking444 from Unseen, and he agreed to delete all his buildings to start produce goods for LOW. We will post usually lumber and wine and we will take Tomorrow Era goods back. As far as I understand more members from Unseen are ready to do similar brave move. We encourage this behavior that strengthens our relationship.

Fourth, we currently transferring Apocalypse from position 4 to position 40. In other words we are giving an extra digit to Apoc score. I know most of Apoc players are excited but please just hang around with us. We will get there. Also, we are teleporting their goods tomorrow era to far future arctic era. The tomorrow goods will be stored in frozen form.

Fifth, we are renaming Foo Fighters to Labyrinth. We informed goodthing about doing this and he already carried out the task. goodthing will focus in future on bringing more inactive players to this guild and goodthing will help them to get lost in this game. Also, we decided to rename Antonia01 to goodthing, and goodthing to Antonia01. This has been already done too.

I appreciate your cooperation on behalf of LOW emepror council. We will inform supreme council what they need to get done in the future.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105739

I would like to thank LoW for their contribution to our guild. putting pawelp's joke about the FP contributions aside; apparently there is a generous instruction that LoW members should lower their defenses in order to be plundered on daily basis.

So... everyone who has LoW members in the hood: Free goods for everyone (first come first serve...)

The Tominator

Sergeant
This is ok too kingahmed as we have already implemented these factors into our scheme, however it may need a slight adjustment and I believe we need to train you / IA a little better in maths...as you must have worked out already 10 FE goods doesn't = 60k TE goods or 50k ME goods does it? which just happens to be your guild loss in the last 2 days.

. ICE .

Chief Warrant Officer
G -Laws . There are but 2.
1 . Ignore all pompous doo-doo written by the hand of Paw-Paw , or his pet poodle T-T .
2 . Remember to remember Law 1 , at all times.

- these will stand you in good stead , as you navigate the server you had the misfortune to be placed within , where these 2 "demi-gods" ply their illicit trades .

STBs

Private
...where these 2 "demi-gods" ply...

Please, please, please give the title Demi-God to me too. (I like it even more when capitalized.) It is indeed a very cool title to own. I would feel so much more acknowledged and appreciated.
As it is now, I feel a bit overlooked. Both are very good players but they would not have come this far on their own. It does take a great guild backing them and I'm proud to be part of that.

Last edited: