• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

en7.forgeofempires.com took too long to respond.

DeletedUser101009

Yup happening to me as well in East Nagach and Cirgard starting to do my head in now.

DeletedUser98451

Same here and if you're lucky enough to get on gb's will not open and fighting crashes the game

DeletedUser6974

same ol' same ol'... cant log into game, once you are in and try to collect GB bonuses arent working, am getting SOK coins with no bonus, supplies with no bonus etc etc etc until i clear cache, clear cookies, log in and out several times then it finally catches up and i get the correct bonus.
same thing in GvG, internal errors constanly, i go to change my attack army after a battle, i pull out the damaged troops, replace with fresh, hit the attack button and just the split second before going back to the map my army switches back to full of wounded or missing troops and i go into battle with maybe 5 troops insted of 8 and wounded troops all over the place.
i write support over and over and its always the same answer....... "lag and poor game performance is not a priority".... such beautiful customer support., like FOE could care less about their customer base.