• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Empty Neighbourhood

DeletedUser98072

Hey there all
I'm playing in Cirgard and have a problem in that my neighbourhood contains only 18 people including myself and there are only two people (including myself) posting trades. Is there anything that can be done?
WQ

DeletedUser9168

you need to get yourself into a good guild, trading is far better that way anyway cos it doesn't cost forge points, and with a range of ages of cities, most guilds have a good range of goods to satisfy most people's needs. Add to this a multi-age friends list and trading can be totally independent of your neighbourhood!

DeletedUser98072

Good call. How do I get into a good guild outwith the ghost town I'm in at the moment?

DeletedUser7719

Hey White_Queen, a similar question was asked here. Feel free to read through it to find out some different solutions

Amy Steele

General
Good call. How do I get into a good guild outwith the ghost town I'm in at the moment?

Hi White Queen - to find a guild there are a few options. First you can take a look through Cirgard Guild Recruitments and see if any guilds advertising there look suitable, or even post in there that you are searching for a guild.

Second you could take a look at the Global/Guilds tab in-game and check out a few of the guild profiles - though it is pretty random whether you will find one that suits you, or where you fit their requirements.

Third you could ask amongst friends in-game and see if anyone has any suggestions/recommendations.

Fourth you could drop into global chat and see if anyone there has any recommendations.

Hope that helps and that you find a suitable guild.