• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

EMA Bonus Content Avatars

DeletedUser14881

Is there something different I should do in order to unlock them? A few minutes ago I fought the last sectors of this quest, the one which rewards us with diamonds but none of these new avatar are available in my Profile.

Amy Steele

General
I haven't got to the end of the EMA bonus content yet, so haven't got these avatars, but I sometimes find with avatar rewards I need to refresh my browser before I can see them in my profile.

DeletedUser14881

Weird because some peole in my Guild have finished it and they're already using the new avatars. Plus, they said there is something else, a 3x3 building called Monastry which provide +20% of defense.

But I have none of them. :(

Amy Steele

General
If you have completed all the quests associated with the EmA bonus contenet (and it is the quests which give the rewards, rather than conquering all the provinces) you should contact support by right-clicking anywhere in your city and contact support. They will be able to figure out where the problem lies, and assist you to locate the missing items.

DeletedUser14881

Wait... Is there a proper quest? Wel... That's might be the problem. Currently I already have 3 quest active, all of them very hard to accomplish so that's may be the reason.

Probably I'll finish them tonight or tomorrow morning. Let's see if this fixes...

DeletedUser7719

It only comes through side quests, so if you abort/complete one, the questline should start (you can't probably tell if you got the quest since there is a different person giving them to you by the second one)

DeletedUser14881

I see. Now I got my portraits. The thing is I was expecting a new NPC to lead the questline like usual and only Hadrubal appeared, a guy I don't see for a long time. And he was the guy leading the quests anyway :P

One of the hard quests I had was exactly from him. I passed through it and finished the whole questline.

Thank for all the help.