• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Egyptian settelement combat

Tut60

Private
Hello

How to beat Lvl 3 (Battle difficulty / hard), composed of 10 warriors in 2 waves

• 2 war chariot, 2 Nubian Archer, 2 Khopesh fighter
  • 3 Nubian Archer, 1 Khopesh fighter

Thank you

numbrcrunchr

Master Corporal
Agree with Cursedveggie; I've given up on trying the third battle unless it happens to have a lot of khopesh fighters. Am still able to finish the settlement comfortably with all the bonuses doing 1st and 2nd fight only.

Burpo

Sergeant
How to beat Lvl 3 (Battle difficulty / hard), composed of 10 warriors in 2 waves
I like the 3rd battle, it is challenging and gives a sense of achievement.
Anything without camels is pretty easy but still requires thinking and smart tactics.
If the first movement of troops is not to your advantage, retreat BEFORE you have taken any damage - you will not lose the attempt.

If the enemy contains war chariots, I wait until his first move brings one of his chariots as far forward as he can move.
Often his chariots will hide in trees close to his side - if so, I retreat and start again.
I use 3 Khopesh fighters grouped together (to reduce damage) to lure that chariot into hitting one of my fighters on his 2nd move (it will do very little damage).
Then use your camels and chariots to attack his archers and fighters. Your fighters can finish off his chariots.

Broken Yolk

Private
Hello

Thank you
Just had the same battle. Fought manually with 8 archers and didn't lose a single one. 8 archers get me a lot of loot.

suethegreat

Captain
8 archers are usually successful. Hold back let them come to you. If you dont get their archers quickly before they hide then retreat out of shot then make them come out. The hardest fights are camels with archers then best left alone. Also discovered you can delete your barracks once the 300 loot task is completed providing you have enough loot left to collect the 30 each goods for final quest