• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Editing Thread Title

Hi, seems like a silly question. I'd like to change the title of a thread in the forums (typo'd), but can't find 'Thread Tools' button anywhere. Can someone help me out please?

DeletedUser22056

Open guild forum. Select the thread you want to change....select edit and at the bottom of page Administrator forum will appear, you can change the title from there.

DeletedUser22056

You need to have the correct guild rights to edit, leader or founder.
Select the thread you want to change and click EDIT
The Administrate Forum (greyed out) will open at the bottom and you can change name from there.

Shad23

Emperor
You need to have the correct guild rights to edit, leader or founder.
Select the thread you want to change and click EDIT
The Administrate Forum (greyed out) will open at the bottom and you can change name from there.
i think he was talking of this forum not in game forum that you can use for your guild if he's talking of this forum i think he needs to ask a mod to change it as i don't see a way to change that