• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: [Trade] Edit Trades In Market Instead Of Deleting

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser107616

MarketEdit.jpg

Before
MarketEditB4.jpg
After
MarketEditAft.jpg
(Just 1 little Square)

Click the Edit button to change the trade...
example: click > change 70 to 50 > DONE (no deleting & starting over again)
Of course, if you STILL want to do things the current way...GO AHEAD!

*change trade from guild to all or all to guild

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser110195

And the good ideas just keep on coming from Lab21, you guys need a bonus research grant for all this. ;)
+1

DeletedUser107616

...There's an Idea - pay us in diamonds if our ideas are implemented. 8-)

DeletedUser653

not sure i have ever wanted to change a trade except maybe in the first 2 ages, maybe this is where the demand is coming from? is this just for new players who do not understand how to play the game? Is this supported by any players in later ages?

decision on hold

Vesiger

Monarch
not sure i have ever wanted to change a trade except maybe in the first 2 ages, maybe this is where the demand is coming from? is this just for new players who do not understand how to play the game? Is this supported by any players in later ages?

decision on hold
Reasons to edit an offer:
The person you're offering to doesn't have quite enough goods to meet the trade.
You can't get any takers for your goods at the current rate and want to discount them.
You want some of the goods back for another purpose.
You just randomly received some of the goods you were asking for from your GB/wishing well, and would now prefer something else.
And, of course, if you realise you just made an embarrassing mistake and selected the wrong goods and/or set up your offer upside down...

All of these can be fixed by deletion/recreation; it's just more of a pain.

DeletedUser107616

I Once had about 9 pages of trades...The problem? I forgot to select "Guild Only", It took a long time to delete all of the trades, in the end I didn't bother to remake them. If this edit was possible I could have just click the edit button then select "Guild Only" and then DONE.
[That mistake was only made once & this idea is NOT just to correct mistakes]

Reasons would be...
  • Increase The Amounts
  • Decrease The Amounts
  • Change 1 of the Goods
  • Change both of the Goods
  • Select "Guild Only"
  • Unselect "Guild Only"
If I have a Guild offer and nobody wants it, I delete it then make it again without the guild only...
If I no longer NEED 200 steel but NEED 20, I delete it then make it again to 20>20 (saving 180 PME goods AND Industrial Age goods)

With the Edit function - Estimated time to change the "guild only" option - 2 to 3 seconds
Without the Edit/ current situation - Approximate time to change the "guild only" option - 23 seconds

DeletedUser110295

+1 one of the best ideas to save time I've read on the forum!

DeletedUser108047

+1
I'm always having to 'edit' trades to adjust needs as I collect, plunder etc. Deleting and starting again is a pain in the ...

DeletedUser108842

+1

One of the many, many things iNNo should do before making boring events and waste their labor.

Status
Not open for further replies.