• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Echos of a departed player occur when trade offers are concluded.

Derek.B1

Private
In our guild We have 2 permanent conversations Trade offers and GBs. New guild members are manually added to these 2 conversations when they are admitted to the guild, else they cannot participate in this Guild trade activity conversation.
The situation has arisen that if a player who has manually been added to a guild conversation (Trade or GB), then leaves the guild the system continues to post 'The attached trade offer does not exist anymore' messages relating to trade offers made by the player's posts on their new guild's equivalent conversations. We correctly do not see the trade offer made on the players new guild but just get an echo of the trade offer when it is taken or expires.
We are having to manage this at present by manually removing departed players from our guild conversations.
I would request that if a player leaves a guild all traces of their connection to the guild are also removed.
Thank you

LadyHecate

Major-General
I would suggest that this is not a Bug but is just an unwanted feature of your Guild. Our Guild has several Guild threads that others outside the Guild have been giving access to; I would not want them removed from the respective threads automatically due to no longer being in the Guild but would prefer to have to do it manually if, and when, I choose to do so.

Derek.B1

Private
I am only referring to guild members who leave the guild. Not those external players who have been invited to a conversation. They can't leave the guild because they are not members.
If someone leaves a guild they loose rights to post to guild conversations (unless subsequently given access).
Why then do we have to receive messages from these players that trades in their new guild and no longer available?
If your guild want to invite non guild members to conversations that is OK, it is not what is at issue here.

LadyHecate

Major-General
I am only referring to guild members who leave the guild. Not those external players who have been invited to a conversation. They can't leave the guild because they are not members.
A lot of those players I'm referring to do exactly that; jump from the guild to a sister guild for a few weeks and back again ad infinitum! I'd have to manually add them back in each time; prefer it the way it currently is.
Either way, the current game play isn't a Bug it just doesn't work the way you want it to. If you want it to change you're more likely to get it enacted by raising the issue as a recommendation for change using the correct format in the Ideas section.

Last edited:

LadyHecate

Major-General
Ok i'll forget it it is not worth getting heated about
I'm not saying forget about it; just giving an opinion from another player's perspective.
If you raise the issue in the Ideas section then you're more likely to get a wider audience comment on it. Unless you get support from others Inno are unlikely to change the current system.

Amy Steele

General
Hi derek.b1 apologies for the much delayed reply here. Could you please submit a ticket to our support team regarding this issue so we can look into it for you?