• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Easter - make grand prize colour guard hideout

DeletedUser914

Proposal

Replace next years easter event grand prize by a colour guard camp instead of the shrine of innovation.

Have you checked the ideas section for the same idea posted by someone else? Yes I did

Reason

[FONT=Trebuchet MS, Helvetica, sans-serif]Although these colour guards have in my opinion not the greatest specs, you have to open chests and need luck to find it. [/FONT]

On the contrary: those shrine of innovations give blueprints. there are other ways to gain blueprints and you can miss it even if you like to upgrade your great buildings. There are other ways to gain those sets.

Balance abuse section

Firstly, there is no balance on the battle field while some got with luck a colour guard and gain some extra possibilities on the battle field, while the unlucky ones don´t have one. This troop building has unique specs and need to be accessable for everyone.

Finally: abusing is not possible.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser96901

no smart player wants a colour guard hideout :o

so I am happy that it is not in the golden chest

DeletedUser12400

Although these colour guards have in my opinion not the greatest specs, you have to open chests and need luck to find it. And to make matters worse, available in the silver chest, while the golden chest has all the other great rewards. What do you want to open: silver or gold chests? Pretty weird that players who like to go for this colour guard hideout have to gamble on silver.
Actually "Color Guard" unit is in silver chest and "Color Guard Camp" is in golden chest.

CGC.png

DeletedUser914

Actually "Color Guard" unit is in silver chest and "Color Guard Camp" is in golden chest.

View attachment 9990

My mistake: they should make their Innogames TV episodes more clear so we can see what is actually inside. I will adjust proposal. But I still think it is weird to put unique troops at 11% hit chance. Yes Test Ament I know it is bad and that no smart player wants one. but still unique fighting units must be available for everyone to gain. And did you remember, when rogues where introduced, they also where not great, however when Alcatraz and let them produce from there, this hideout became strong. Specs can always be adjusted by inno, you know.

And maybe next year there is an awesome camp, who knows. Even with 3000 eggs spending you just have 69% to gain one (1-0,89^10)x100%. And that is sad for a unique troop building.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser12400

In the contrary: those shrine of innovations give blueprints. there are other ways to gain blueprints and you can miss it even if you like to upgrade your great buildings. There are other ways to gain those sets.
I agree that "Shrine of Innovation" and "Shrine of Awe" are awful compare to "Shrine of Knowledge" however i could write the same way for "Shrine of Awe" and "Shrine of Knowledge" that there are other ways to gain medals and forge points.

DeletedUser12400

Firstly, there is no balance on the battle field while some got with luck a colour guard and gain some extra possibilities on the battle field, while the unlucky ones don´t have one. This troop building has unique specs and need to be accessable for everyone.
I agree with you on that. All new unique troop buildings was always accessible to get for a little effort in past eastern events.

EE 2013: Rogue Hideout
2013.png

EE 2014: Champion's Retreat
2014.png

EE 2015: Drummer School
2015.png

EE 2016: Color Guard Camp(luck needed)
2016.png