• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2016

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
You chose to scout rather than spend 14 FPs? :?

All the players should gather all the supplies they can from the foeberge shops they have and gather an army of color guards they can produce from all the color guard camps they have and use em against inno team. :P

This is what I was wondering. 14 fp is so easy making that scout quest so easy xD

No idea why that complaint :P

DeletedUser5180

do unused tulips get converted to fp packs at the end of the event.?

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
I have 115 tulips left and 10 eggs. Since I can't use them it would be nice if one could donate them to a worthy cause. Maybe Inno could think of giving something to charity for every unused tulip or egg.
I don't have any complaint about this event. I think my luck was average. I did get 3 colour guard camps which are no use to me at all (unless 8 colour guards trumps 2 spearmen.:P) But I also got lots more very useful buildings.
I'm glad they gave us the option of spending forge points instead of scouting. Sometimes I feel these events rush you through the ages much too quickly so it was nice not to have to this time.

DeletedUser106685

This is what I was wondering. 14 fp is so easy making that scout quest so easy xD

No idea why that complaint :P

He was probably referring to the 'infiltrate a sector' quest, that offered no alternative.
Some people had to scout first, before they could complete that one.

DeletedUser97688

Or the negotiate two sectors, also w/out an alternative. I gave up at that point, on 34/35 quests for Rinbin, and 38 eggs. I managed to get a 3 egg tree though, so one more bronze chest gave me enough tulips for the single SoK I won this event.

Still, never complain about free things. I love collecting special buildings, so I must be the only person on the servers who is annoyed about not getting a Foeberge shop. ;)

DeletedUser103625

At last! This trainwreck of an event is over! This should not be repeated again. Now I see why that gift section should be activated, alot of useless stuff we should all gift back to the devs.

Vesiger

Monarch
I must be the only person on the servers who is annoyed about not getting a Foeberge shop. ;)
I would rather have liked one too - I'm suffering a constant shortage of supplies at the moment:P
Still, the Bazaar was nice; I've been running rather a lot of five-minute production cycles and that ties in neatly!

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
Or the negotiate two sectors, also w/out an alternative. I gave up at that point, on 34/35 quests for Rinbin, and 38 eggs. I managed to get a 3 egg tree though, so one more bronze chest gave me enough tulips for the single SoK I won this event.

Still, never complain about free things. I love collecting special buildings, so I must be the only person on the servers who is annoyed about not getting a Foeberge shop. ;)
I got about 6 shops and 9 camps xD so that was my ratio between the buildings, think I had rather enough of them, lol.

But ah yeah I see, I agree that the other ones should have had different options to use, heh, I even saw some other servers had impossible quests to complete.

the last negotiate 2 sectors thing though was killer, anyone who didn't have goods or things to take was screwed over.