• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2016

DeletedUser5180

Have not really got too much this time for Easter Event. I still played along and got a faberge shop and bunch of soldiers and wisteria bushes. Also Observatory blueprints in droves but always the same. Now have to give up bunch of goods to acquire 2 sectors without fighting...only problem is all provinces except one are mine and the remaining province only has one sector left to acquire. Can't finish the event and am on the 35th event. So I guess that is the end for me just as it was for the Martin Luther King event which I also couldn't finish as the quest was impossible. Would be nice even if the event is not the greatest like last year's event was to at least be given options if one could not be completed due to logistics. I'm at the very end of my Industrial Age and am almost ready to move up to Progressive Age so my maps are almost complete and don't have one new province showing yet to travel to. What can I do?

You still have time to scout the next province before the event ends, find out now what goods are needed for the first sector so you have time to trade for them if needed so that you are ready to negotiate it as soon as the scouting time ends

DeletedUser15372

There is still the 15 eggs from townhall plus 3 a day for login even though the questline is finished, right?

DeletedUser109157

There is still the 15 eggs from townhall plus 3 a day for login even though the questline is finished, right?
Would have thought so - the town hall eggs are based on the event rather than the quests. As the event runs for a couple more days then it seems right you can still pick up these eggs 9as well as any from opening chests etc.

DeletedUser5180

I completed the quests just after midnight and got eggs from my TH just a short time ago but perhaps this is because I had collected from my town hall before starting the event.

DeletedUser12400

Any luck!?:lol:

zigg.png

DeletedUser108988

Next 'grand prize' after the wishing well is a watch tower.......lol.....aaaggh.
2 more color guards won today so I could hit double figures by the end of the event.
Free stuff is great but it's about as useful as a fart in a spacesuit.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107544

not quite sure what the masterminds of inno are paying at or what drugs they are on but these events are just one after the other and the crap thats been given out the chances of winning anything worthwhile is zero unless you pay real money. im sick to the back of my teeth of it all and so are my guild.
you have officially destroyed the easter event and if you destroy the summer one i for one will not be taking part and my guild as many others have already mentioned will just boycott every event.
i have played this years easter event and even if spend all the eggs i will of never had any chance to win the shrine of knowledge instead i have another shrine that gives bp i dont need and takes up a whooping 3x3 space. and who ever designed the colour guard camp needs sacking, what a complete waste of time and pointless mess. really disappointed in inno, maybe you ought to bring anwar back from his grave as the events has gone to waste since he passed away rip anwar

DeletedUser97688

I could probably wangle it to get another silver chest, and therefore the SoK grand prize, by the end, IF the eggs keep on coming from the town hall. I didn't ahev any doubts, until I read this thread....

DeletedUser914

can this be confirmed.?

if this is correct then it should have been officially announced as players spending eggs between midnight (after getting greva's last 2 quests) and 1am would have kept them till after 1am

can we still collect eggs from town hall each day until the event ends.?

April Fool. :lol:

Upupa Epops

Master Corporal
When exactly does the event end? By which I mean what is the last moment I have to redeem my eggs? The official announcement says it ends on April 4th but doesn't give a time.
Ok I see they have added a countdown to the Easter Event button so now I know exactly how long I have

Last edited:

DeletedUser96901

there was always a countdown clock :rolleyes:
but some don't know how to click on the ? on the top right of the shop window :lol:

so now there is a second countdown clock for people who can't find the first one which was available since the event started

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15372

The second countdown clock being around now is a good thing so we it is right in front of our faces to remind us of how much time is left. Saves us from clicking on the ? on the top right of the shop window. ;)