• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2016

DeletedUser15372

why is the percentage of a great prize 25%. I seem to be getting more color guards and foeberge shop (useless builds only good to send to trash), Than actually winning a great prize of something i want to build i.e. SoK, Soi, HoF, wishing wells, Oasis....

Also last year easter event was soo much better. As this year it really hard to get more eggs to even claim a chest.
im so annoyed that after saving my eggs to claim the golden chest all i receive is a foeberge shop.

That 25% is just a graphics display. Chances for daily prize are actually much lower than few items in the chests.

DeletedUser914

For the "Early Birds" under us, tomorrow from 01.00 until 05.00 British time egg-cost = tulips, so when you open golden chest 120 tulips, silver 70 and bronze 40. :o

DeletedUser100832

For the "Early Birds" under us, tomorrow from 01.00 until 05.00 British time egg-cost = tulips, so when you open golden chest 120 tulips, silver 70 and bronze 40. :o

no way... are you serious?

DeletedUser97688

So...a few FPs, a few Observatory BPs, two Wisteria Topiaries, two Colour Guard Camps, a SoI, (due to get an SoK as a grand prize tomorrow), an Oasis, a Witch Doctor, plus whatever I get from the gold chest I should be able to get tomorrow...not a bad haul, especially for a special building collector like me ;)

DeletedUser12400

Free stuff.. Free stuff.. I really can't complain about anything..

DeletedUser97688

Free stuff.. Free stuff.. I really can't complain about anything..

Absolutely. This game needs more people whose chief enjoyment comes from collecing the special buildings...it's my dream to have a city made of GBs and buildings from events...

DeletedUser12400

Absolutely. This game needs more people whose chief enjoyment comes from collecing the special buildings...it's my dream to have a city made of GBs and buildings from events...
I understand their frustration but people really need to stay calm..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106685

For players that don't spend any diamonds, this event should be pretty rewarding. Even with bad luck, you will still have a few nice prizes to add to your city.
Only for the diamond players, this event is a total rip-off. It's waaaay too expensive.
People spending 400 diamonds to open one extra chest, only to get an unattached rogue in return. What's that about.
It causes a lot of frustration, and rightfully so.

DeletedUser8813

Tha
For players that don't spend any diamonds, this event should be pretty rewarding. Even with bad luck, you will still have a few nice prizes to add to your city.
Only for the diamond players, this event is a total rip-off. It's waaaay too expensive.
People spending 400 diamonds to open one extra chest, only to get an unattached rogue in return. What's that about.
It causes a lot of frustration, and rightfully so.
ys why you don't spend real money on random luck events..if it a shop choice then you can safely buy what you need..but all in all I did ok even with random luck..I got 5 Reno kits.4 coloured guards couple shrines and a foo bar shop..with tomorrow's to go if I get enough eggs

DeletedUser109268

follow FOE on instagram and get a cool set of easter buildings!

wisteria trophy, foeberge shop, colour guard camp and shrine of inspiration

wow, bet you all can't wait!

LOL LOL :D indeed... I decided to delete istagram app from my smartphone instead hahahha :D

DeletedUser106696

Just when I thought this *** non-event couldn't get any worse, I'm asked to waste 200 PME and 160 modern goods for 68 eggs, which would most likely give me yet another color clown camp or a useless decoration. In my towns this event is over.
Why oh why did you have to wreck such a loved event, Inno?

DeletedUser5180

can this be confirmed.?

if this is correct then it should have been officially announced as players spending eggs between midnight (after getting greva's last 2 quests) and 1am would have kept them till after 1am

can we still collect eggs from town hall each day until the event ends.?

DeletedUser108030

can this be confirmed.?

if this is correct then it should have been officially announced as players spending eggs between midnight (after getting greva's last 2 quests) and 1am would have kept them till after 1am

possibly it is an April Fool prank

DeletedUser106696

can this be confirmed.?

Sorry, doesn't look like it :(
Stayed up beyond my bedtime to have a look, and alas, 120 eggs just gave me yet another color clown camp and the customary 20 tulips :mad:

DeletedUser108673

foeberge shop is not that bad - At least at lower lvs.
colourguard camp (multiples of) is trash whatever era your in

DeletedUser101106

Just a couple of comments:
First a general suggestion. The egg exchange got some folks involved with their neighbors in something other than looting them. Would be good to have that back.
and then a comment: A positive result of eggs hidden in the suburbs--makes folks look at some of the neat artwork around the cities

Zanzi the just 55

Master Corporal
Have not really got too much this time for Easter Event. I still played along and got a faberge shop and bunch of soldiers and wisteria bushes. Also Observatory blueprints in droves but always the same. Now have to give up bunch of goods to acquire 2 sectors without fighting...only problem is all provinces except one are mine and the remaining province only has one sector left to acquire. Can't finish the event and am on the 35th event. So I guess that is the end for me just as it was for the Martin Luther King event which I also couldn't finish as the quest was impossible. Would be nice even if the event is not the greatest like last year's event was to at least be given options if one could not be completed due to logistics. I'm at the very end of my Industrial Age and am almost ready to move up to Progressive Age so my maps are almost complete and don't have one new province showing yet to travel to. What can I do?

Last edited:

DeletedUser108179

Have not really got too much this time for Easter Event. I still played along and got a faberge shop and bunch of soldiers and wisteria bushes. Also Observatory blueprints in droves but always the same. Now have to give up bunch of goods to acquire 2 sectors without fighting...only problem is all provinces except one are mine and the remaining province only has one sector left to acquire. Can't finish the event and am on the 35th event. So I guess that is the end for me just as it was for the Martin Luther King event which I also couldn't finish as the quest was impossible. Would be nice even if the event is not the greatest like last year's event was to at least be given options if one could not be completed due to logistics. I'm at the very end of my Industrial Age and am almost ready to move up to Progressive Age so my maps are almost complete and don't have one new province showing yet to travel to. What can I do?
Finish the last sector of Indy map, set on explore the new map and first sector, then complete quest there in the discovered first sector of PE map. No logistics issue here - just proceed playing.

That 25% is just a graphics display. Chances for daily prize are actually much lower than few items in the chests.
If the % for the Colour Guard Camp or how they call this circus would have been 60% there - no one would be surprised.

Last edited by a moderator: