• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2016

DeletedUser5180

East Egg hunts with the children at the White House??
**My guess 'til somebody comes up with something better**
. . . mk

my guess is nothing links JK and easter, its just a random choice of avatar by the devs :)

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
It does actually. You'll note that if you add up all the percentages for any chest it comes to 100%. I'm pretty sure this means if you open a chest, you will get something 100% of the time.
What we experience is a probability but the code behind just uses a random number generator. Say generating a number between 1 and 100. 1-7 would be the daily prize for the bronze chest, 8-24 would be 70 eggs and so on. These numbers are then ignored and a Color Guard camp is placed in your inventory.

my thoughts exactly, hence my 9 colour guard camps in my inventory xD

and what everyone else is saying to the other guy, much prefer to have the unit then the building, and it's CHEAPER in eggs too.

I have three shrine of Inspirations now, that is thanks to opening silver and bronze chests once I realised that gold chests are worthless. spree's of egg gains sometimes happens so often I end up with more egg's after opening chests then before opening a slew of chests.

IF the colour guard camp was removed from the gold chest, then it'd be worth it. (the shop's pretty cool, though once you have too many might be good to also get that removed)

since they don't do that for us, a few gold chests is all everyone should open, then all the rest should always be silver and bronze

DeletedUser100832

follow FOE on instagram and get a cool set of easter buildings!

wisteria trophy, foeberge shop, colour guard camp and shrine of inspiration

wow, bet you all can't wait!

DeletedUser12400

follow FOE on instagram and get a cool set of easter buildings!

wisteria trophy, foeberge shop, colour guard camp and shrine of inspiration

wow, bet you all can't wait!
I really don't mind to win free stuff;)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser106818

Damn five attempts on a HoF but no cigar.....I hate feeling disappointed....I'm still searching for the 'fun' part with this two Quest a day with zero social interaction Event but that's my problem I guess and not theirs.../head drops

Oh well...If only I had not taken part last year....Then I would have no basis for comparison...Hmm that doesn't feel like a Game that's moving in the right direction, at least for me.

Bah...i'm just venting, not looking for fan boy responses or nodding heads.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser107476

Yet another monumental mess up by InnoGames with the cancellation of Rinbin quest, on anyone who has missed one. 4 mores quests to go so people who are at 31/35 cannot make it according to inno. Think the devs need to invest in a calculator as I am pretty sure 31+4=35. No one at inno can count that high though as demonstrated by this.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
I have missed a few days of quests in my city and then I logged in and did one and Rinbin popped up and informed me all the quests were over...I thought there still was a few more days to go

DeletedUser12400

I have missed a few days of quests in my city and then I logged in and did one and Rinbin popped up and informed me all the quests were over...I thought there still was a few more days to go
I missed one day in side worlds and Rinbin ended up on 30 but in main world I still have 35 quests to fulfill.

DeletedUser5180

I missed one day in side worlds and Rinbin ended up on 30 but in main world I still have 35 quests to fulfill.

I also missed a day or two but have finished Rinbins 30 so am I correct in thinking there are 5 more?

Goremise

Lieutenant-General
I think there is only 4 more quests.

todays 2 and tomorrows 2

so if you have done today's 2, that means you can't complete the 35 quest

Well with Easter Event almost over, I have to say it wasn't a bad event. I did rather well after all; I bagged 6 SoK and it looks like I'll get one more as a grand prize. That's not bad. Thanks' FOE. I did some whining early on and I apologize for that.

Thx Again

DeletedUser653

Its a bit strange as I have Greva telling me to return in 21 hours for next quest and Rinbin telling me i have finished all the easter quests? Maybe bonus Greva quests for those who did all of ribins quests which will be a good reward for getting all eggs, but alas not a good reward for taking the shop away from us - Terriable Easter event compared to previous years :(

DeletedUser653

Wiki lists all the prizes from beta and i do not remember seeing a king or queen, but we have not yet had the 500 eggs out yet

DeletedUser105508

Its a bit strange as I have Greva telling me to return in 21 hours for next quest and Rinbin telling me i have finished all the easter quests? Maybe bonus Greva quests for those who did all of ribins quests which will be a good reward for getting all eggs, but alas not a good reward for taking the shop away from us - Terriable Easter event compared to previous years :(

Likewise I also have Greva telling me toreturn in 20 odd hours for next quest, however Rinbin is telling me that I have completed 34/35 quests, so doing tomorrows' ones, I should complete event...

By my reckoning there has been 17 days of quests, (so at 2 per day and unabortable), the most anyone should have completed is 34 quests, if less than that, the quests stack (that's how it was for me earlier in event)

Then again this being Inno, I suppose anything is possible?.....

DeletedUser3315

My Rinbin quest shows 34/35 with two quests left tomorrow so should be completed. I guess those with cancelled Rinbin quests are the ones who missed some of the bonus quests and therefore cannot complete it?

DeletedUser1094

I guess, that the last two quests is not by Rinbin!?!
So far, the available quest-list has been correct... two quests of troop-deletions are remaining on the list.

But alas... this is FoE. Maybe Easter is over after all...
I still got a lot of eggs left...hoping for someting better than that Shrine of Awfulness...

DeletedUser914

And the first SoK was introduced when nobody had eggs collected yet, and the second SoK at Easter itself, when many of us where afk. The ones for which Easter is just a day off get a chance for the SoK.

Maybe we should stop Easter event totally if Easter itself is totally disrespected. :?