• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Event Easter Event 2015

DeletedUser106459

When will this event finish on the 8th? I assume it will be a standard time across the board, rather then 23.59 UK time?
I need to donate 62 more eggs to complete the last mission, which is 2 1/2 days worth of egging, probably a little more due to the fact I prioritise 8 house sleep over 2 eggs (surely this needs to be addressed?).

DeletedUser2989

To find the event end timers (there are 2) click on the egg trader and then the "?" in the top right corner of that window, this will open the event description window. The egg hiding part ends when the timer at the very bottom of the window reaches 0 (as of this post 3 days, 12 and a half hours left), the egg vendor leaves according to the "Easter Egg Trade-In" timer (the third description in the window).

DeletedUser99588

I hope you dont mind but having read your post I think that it pretty much sums up the feelings of the community with regards to the Easter Event so have included it in my weekly report.

I do not mind at all and appreciate all feedback that makes it to the developers and only wish we received more in return.

DeletedUser100832

I am not so sure that it's a bad thing to only have 5% chance of getting SoK. I think it's a building that is way too powerful, and its introduction was not good for the game. The main problem, as people pointed out, is the lack of genuinely novel new buildings. Shrine of Awe is a ripoff from the SoK, and the drummer is pretty much useless, and that is that for this easter. There are so many other things that could be tried - % boosts, anti-plunder buildings, buildings that penalise people who attack your city and retreat, and so on, and so forth, but we just get the same old.

DeletedUser5399

No thanks. If anything should be things like a building giving the knowledge of neighbours defenses, a building that decreases neighbours defense boosts etc.

Why should an attacker be given any special privileges? They already are the sneaky ones getting an advantage by picking on cities smaller than themselves. Attackers are already too powerful. We 'defenders' have to build special buildings against these bullies and you want to give these Neanderthals more power?

DeletedUser5399

You dont have to build anything if you collect on time, but that's another remark.
You say attackers are too powerful? Have you not seen 8 CE champs with 200% def?

I don't know about 8CE Champs with 200% Defense yet, but I do know that my Industrial Age Champs with 130% Defense are doing a darn good job. But I must add, it took several months/years to build up that kind of defense. So yes, for a newer player, Attackers are way too powerful.

A New Question: Does anyone know what the last Easter Egg Quest is? I'm on the one where you'll win 110 Eggs and the Janis portrait when completed. Is that the last one or are there more? Please respond. Thanks. :)

DeletedUser914

I

A New Question: Does anyone know what the last Easter Egg Quest is? I'm on the one where you'll win 110 Eggs and the Janis portrait when completed. Is that the last one or are there more? Please respond. Thanks. :)

Is a last one after it that you have to hide 69 for 140 eggs reward. I just finished those without buying hiding actions. It is because of my early morning job, otherwise it is impossible to finish this with a normal 8 hours sleep. :(

DeletedUser99588

Why should an attacker be given any special privileges? They already are the sneaky ones getting an advantage by picking on cities smaller than themselves. Attackers are already too powerful. We 'defenders' have to build special buildings against these bullies and you want to give these Neanderthals more power?

As already stated you only have to collect on time every 24hrs so you don't have to build any special buildings. Attackers on the other hand do have to fill their cities with attack buildings and quite often work hard to get special buildings like Alcatraz as early as possible. Playing the game as the developers intended is not bullying and to resort to name calling like neanderthal is a little immature. I wonder sometimes why some players have chosen a game with a war and strategy element when they clearly struggle to cope with the concept that you have to rise to a challenge. Lets face it there isn't that much in the game that is a challenge.

DeletedUser1032

Regarding Easter Event... Does anyone know at what time on April 8th the game stops giving out hourly hiding actions? I'm hoping to finish the egg quests on time and get me Jimmy's portrait.

Also, can eggs be bought after April 8th? Some of my cities might be a bit short for another wishing well, would be nice if I could buy some eggs.

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Click on the Bunny icon to open the shop. Then click on the '?' in the top right corner. The countdown timer shows how long to go before the event ends.

DeletedUser99588

Also, can eggs be bought after April 8th? Some of my cities might be a bit short for another wishing well, would be nice if I could buy some eggs.

Yes eggs can be bought up until the time the shop closes on the 12th April.

markdiss

Private
Regarding Easter Event... Does anyone know at what time on April 8th the game stops giving out hourly hiding actions? I'm hoping to finish the egg quests on time and get me Jimmy's portrait.

Midnight BST (British Summer Time) on the night of the 8th April from the looks of it.

M

DeletedUser5399

Well while not the best event, at least my two villages got a few nice prizes. In my Late Middle Age village, I got the Observatory, a Wishing Well and several Watchtowers. In my Industrial Age village, I got the Observatory and many more Watchtowers. (Watch out Attackers!)

I really, really wanted to win a Tigers' Den but didn't want to gamble away my Eggs with such a low percentage of winning one. Anyway, maybe the Tigers' Den will show up in a future event. Hope so. :)