• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Easter Egg Mission/Quest

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Thanks you for some new missions but still busy with the first mission - "Place one easter egg in a neighbours city" - needless to say I was awake when you updated and had been placing eggs ever since... roughly 24 by now... I am almost cerain this mission was not there yesterday but the later ones...

This is on Houndsmoor
Kryptika

DeletedUser9070

You have to make sure you go ahead and click accept otherwise the actions won't register properly.
Sorry if you have already tried this, can't see why it wouldn't work :)

DeletedUser

As Xerk has said, you need to accept the Easter Quests before you can get credit for them.

If you still are having issues with the quest after trying this, please submit a ticket by right clicking anywhere in game and selecting "Contact Support".

DeletedUser2945

How does the random egg thing work as all im getting is 1 egg here 1 egg there, not even getting any big eggs?

DeletedUser

King-archer, please let us know how many eggs have you collected since the event started?

DeletedUser12172

Hello!
I wonder how to get a large amount of eggs. Sometimes I click on a tree and I get 50, sometimes I click on a potted plant and get only one. Is there a pattern to follow? Or is it pure random? Thank you for your reply. Regards.

DeletedUser

Hello!
I wonder how to get a large amount of eggs. Sometimes I click on a tree and I get 50, sometimes I click on a potted plant and get only one. Is there a pattern to follow? Or is it pure random? Thank you for your reply. Regards.

It is completely random. The smaller egg amounts are more common than the larger eggs. Type of decoration does not affect anything except for what possible blueprints the person hiding the egg may receive.

DeletedUser

there are no easter quests for me on East Nugget only the time to collect by.
Are they not available on that server?

DeletedUser

there are no easter quests for me on East Nugget only the time to collect by.
Are they not available on that server?

Dear chaos and turmoil, please try clearing your browser cache/temp files first than restart your computer. You can find our how to do that here

Updating on the issue afterwards will be much appreciate.

DeletedUser

Dear chaos and turmoil, please try clearing your browser cache/temp files first than restart your computer. You can find our how to do that here

Updating on the issue afterwards will be much appreciate.

No. Clearing the cache makes no difference to the game.
I still have no easter quests. As in the lady telling you to hide 47 eggs for 75 reward.
Which means i am at a disadvantage to other players and will not gain extra eggs

DeletedUser

Dear chaos,

Upon further investigation our team found out that you have several worlds in which your tutorial quests are not finished. Please be advised that you will not get any event quests until you will get past the tutorial phase of the game.

Please update us on the issue and let us know if this has helped.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

surely the easter egg quests are seperate to anything else??

that's dumb. the quests are ongoing.

i get the lady telling me how long i have to collect them but not the one telling me to get rewards for placing eggs.

DeletedUser

There are certain quests you must complete, which we shall call tutorial quests, before you can do anything else meaningful on that world. It has been a while but I remember not being able to do any 'fun things' until I had completed those specific tasks. One of the tasks, as I remember it, is reaching Bronze age. Are you there on all the worlds?

DeletedUser

no. two of the worlds i clicked by mistake. i never intended to make them in the first place, but there is no way out of them once you have opened them.
i now have the easter egg lady on nagach but it is now too late. i have missed out because it isnt automatically updating like other quests.
the quests that are 'tutorial' should be marked 'tutorial' .
my other two worlds are miles ahead of this one. which i am doing for fun.
i had no idea that they were. and that you had to do them to get any decent quests.
thank you for your help.

DeletedUser

Yes, the tutorial quests have to be finished at least to get "really" into the game... and thus to get the quest events and such. This has always been so.

As for East Nagach... you still have about 5 days, that may be enough to get you some nice rewards there after all! Good luck :)

edit:
as the problems/issues mentioned in this thread have been solved, I'll close it. No bugs here :)

Status
Not open for further replies.