• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Easter discussion thread

DeletedUser8128

I thought the quest was supposed to end tomorrow, I swear this morning it said the quest will end in 1 day and 5 hours

I thought the same. When I logged in just a few hours ago, it said it would end tomorrow, then all of the sudden, it's over? I've been saving up for the wishing well and I only had about 50 eggs to go.

DeletedUser

I thought the same. When I logged in just a few hours ago, it said it would end tomorrow, then all of the sudden, it's over? I've been saving up for the wishing well and I only had about 50 eggs to go.

When the Easter activity was launched it stated the starting and ending times of the activity.

The event will run until April 3rd.

And that is taken from this very thread!

DeletedUser7670

I wonder, why the hell we are unable to trade this eggs in for - for example - extra rogue slots?! This is trade as well ... ;-)

DeletedUser

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser1094

This issue should have been resolved by now. A "hot-fix" were implemented earlier today.

DeletedUser

Confirmed that the Rogue Hideout unlock issue has been fixed (tested on F), I was able to pay in eggs to unlock the 3rd and 4th slots. (Diamond options were also available, but much less than 150/300, i.e. less than the 100 diamond cost for 5th slot, which makes more sense). Thank you!

On an unrelated note:
Will 6 wishing wells be enough?
I did some analysis of the Well in this guide. It's pretty good - get as many as you can afford - but not a game killer/must have. (And if you have the St Marks and Lighthouse GBs, then it's actually better to use the Well space for houses and supplies instead).
Interestingly, the Well raises the idea of trying to play without any people in your city at all... I wonder if anyone has tried that? (Use Wells and/or GBs to produce coins/supplies/goods; free military units and/or Rogues for defence; Tower of Babel and/or Capitol GB for people, if you really need some for other buildings).

DeletedUser7476

Hey everyone! I've been trying to think about what to do with the 287 eggs I have left. The thing is, even after reading this whole thread I still don't know if it would be worth it to just have 5 Watchfire towers, which is all I could get after spending 500 on the wishing well and foolishly wasting about 200 eggs in BP.

So I get that the towers can be effective if you get a lot of them. But in my case, would 5 of them really do anything?

Thanks a lot for any input.

DeletedUser

ernst88 when you figure it out, let me know... I've got 900 i can't decide how to spend.... I already have the Wishing Well..... i think my real options are 90FP or 45 BP's........

DeletedUser

I think it differs per individual - as it was meant to be. I only collected enough to get a wishing well. I fell short by about 20 eggs to get another. I took the remaining eggs and bought up some watch towers. I erected some, and the others are sitting in my inventory happily waiting their places for future defense. The 10 eggs I have left over are waiting to hatch into fluffy chickens or bunnies so they are simply a waste unless I can let them roam around my city as bunchicks or more tasty - chickbuns until they get eaten by my ravaging villagers :)

DeletedUser

The 10 eggs I have left over are waiting to hatch into fluffy chickens or bunnies so they are simply a waste unless I can let them roam around my city as bunchicks or more tasty - chickbuns until they get eaten by my ravaging villagers :)
It wouldn't let me give you rep for that post - apparently I have to spread it around a bit more first.... appreciate the humour ;)

And to keep OT..... I've decided, Rogue hideout, unlock slots 3+4 and then spend the rest on BP. Spending it on FP get's me nowhere fast and I consider 20 eggs for 1 BP is cheap.... and word on the street is something regarding excess BP's is on it's way......... but don't hold your breath, nobody knows just how far away that is yet......

DeletedUser7476

It has just been suggested to me by a fellow guild mate that the benefit of getting the watchfire towers', if you only get a few (less than 10 for example), applies mostly in a situation where you belong to the latest age, so that considering that you have the chance to defend your city with same age or higher age troops as your potential attackers, that defense boost really can make a difference, specially along GB that also give that boost.

(I'm sorry if I didn't explain myself too clearly, English is not my first language and sometimes it's hard to build phrases and transmit their meanings well).

I suppose this is not very wrong, but keeping in mind I'm mostly a farmer and when it comes to GB I'll probably skip those related to war, do you think spending the eggs in 5 towers would be a waste? I think so, but I'm afraid I'm missing something out.

Greywolf

Sergeant
I suppose this is not very wrong, but keeping in mind I'm mostly a farmer and when it comes to GB I'll probably skip those related to war, do you think spending the eggs in 5 towers would be a waste? I think so, but I'm afraid I'm missing something out.

Having 5 Watchfires gives a defense boost of 20%. This bonus is to small to be useful against PvP players who can have up to 150% military boost. If you're positively sure that you won't get any defensive GB's in the future then I would suggest to spent the eggs on other things.

Last edited:

DeletedUser16845

I have 20 watchfire in my package. Doesn't it disappear after the deadline ?