• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Easter discussion thread

DeletedUser10537

At this stage I think the best option is watchfire tower.. a lot, just to be sure the attacker will loose big time... and why not 2 rogue, couple with 6 grenadier/howitzer, as defense it will make people think twice....

DeletedUser

Just a small doubt: If I have a few watchfires in inventory (no need for them right now, I prefer having the free city space). Will they ever disappear, or can I be safe that they'll stay there until I want to use them?

I'm really sorry if this has been replied to already, but the search didn't help a lot.

DeletedUser

Someone in the changelog .30 thread stated they still had the confectioners in their inventory, so that would suggest at least 6 months' of storage life :)

DeletedUser1094

Everything placed in the Inventory, will stay in the Inventory until used.

DeletedUser7719

I have enough eggs to get 40 Watchfires which would give me 160% defense boost. I have no military great buildings yet. Is it worth it or is it overkill? What would you do with just over 2000 eggs?
lol, I just broke through a 160% defense with 2 grenadiers and 6 rogues (I have a 70% boost from GBs). Only a grenaider died (...well most of my rogues were damaged though)!

DeletedUser

Tried to find but could not find the answer.

When counter stops ticking:
1. will it keep remaining eggs or are they deleted at that time? Will it be possible to give them?
2. will it be possible to pick-up eggs after the ticker goes to 0?

DeletedUser11375

Hi Warbucks
I would say from quest window time left to collect eggs means no to 2.
If it not possible to pick them up then surely it means that you are also not able to hide them after timer is gone, so no to both imo

DeletedUser

@ Elendil - Thanks, logic is flawless - just wanted to be sure :o) as my guildies rised that question cause some of them maybe won't be able to pick-it up on time...

DeletedUser

Everything placed in the Inventory, will stay in the Inventory until used.

Thx for your reply. I'll get back to you if they disappear :p

1. will it keep remaining eggs or are they deleted at that time? Will it be possible to give them?
2. will it be possible to pick-up eggs after the ticker goes to 0?

I'd say you won't be able to collect eggs - as Elendil said, that's exactly what the quest text says - and logically you won't be able to place them.
But you won't lose your COLLECTED eggs, you'll keep those for one week more and buy whatever you want from the Easter shop in that time frame.

DeletedUser

The event was great, but the egg situation seems glitched for the Rogue Hideout.
After the event finished, I destroyed a few decorations to make space, then placed a Rogue Hideout (on F). Immediately tried to unlock the 3rd and 4th slots at the indicated costs of 30 and 60 eggs... but it asked for 1840 diamonds instead??? Switched to my B world - 3rd and 4th slots only available for diamonds there too (Hideout already built); can't pay eggs anymore. Went back to F - same behaviour as before. Logged out, and back in again, and now on F the 3rd +4th slots are only available for 150/300 diamonds.
Is this working as designed? There's a reason I saved up a bunch of eggs for this, and it's rather impolite to just nerf the Hideout on us like this!!! I have opened a bug report, but think it's appropriate to mention here too.
Interestingly, I just noticed that the 3rd and 4th slots now cost MORE than the 5th slot ("only" 100 diamonds)!
This issue is especially irksome, because I just spent all my saved diamonds, to buy enough egg hide actions to complete the quests (i.e. to get enough eggs for buying stuff from the easter shop). Grrr...

Last edited by a moderator:

Amy Steele

General
I have the same problem too, and just raised a ticket on it - I was waiting to see how many eggs I got before deciding how to spend them, hoping for enough for another wishing well and the unlock costs for slots 3 & 4 - didn't quite make that anyway, but I don't use diamonds so do not have enough for those unlock costs (I was expecting them to be in eggs for another week).

DeletedUser12348

Same issue here. Was waiting until the event finished to see the final egg total, decided to upgrade a rogue slot only to find the option to upgrade with eggs had disappeared. I would and indeed did expect that option to be in place for the next seven days. Perhaps this needs to be looked at please ?

DeletedUser

+1 on that request to solve that issue, it looks like many of us counted on eggs to open rogue hideout slots after everything is finished... and I don't remember or cannot find information stating that it would not be possible to do that.

Can someone please look at that issue?

Amy Steele

General
Just received a reply to my ticket - the unlock costs should still be in eggs and the issue is being looked at, so hold on to your diamonds (and enough eggs to unlock those slots) :)

DeletedUser

+1 on that request to solve that issue, it looks like many of us counted on eggs to open rogue hideout slots after everything is finished... and I don't remember or cannot find information stating that it would not be possible to do that.

Can someone please look at that issue?

+1 Somehow I just knew something like that would happen and didn't take the chance myself and already opened them just in case, but I agree 100% that it SHOULD let you spend the eggs in the next seven days just like you could spend the eggs during the event. That's what it said you could do...

DeletedUser

I thought the quest was supposed to end tomorrow, I swear this morning it said the quest will end in 1 day and 5 hours

DeletedUser1009

i'm so glad this Easter thing is over! It was too much to keep track of. I'm only active in two worlds but I found this egghausting. Back to m and p thats good enough for me. I picked two BP's. I usually get two in three weeks.