• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation in to English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Fall Event 2021

Calling all Bakers! Read all about the Fall Event 2021 here!
  • Forum Contests

Do you want to win great prizes? Don't forget to check out the current contest here.

East - Nagach

DeletedUser96933

Cant log in to my world East-Nagach. Google say cant find pages. I try everything , but still no working. Please help :(

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Try clearing your browser cache. If that doesn't remedy the problem then try using a different web browser to login.

DeletedUser96933

I try again and he say : can't find pages en5. forgeofempires.com

DeletedUser96933

I try clean browser- nothing. I try three more browser and still have problem can't log in to my world East-Nagach. Please Help.

DeletedUser101009

Getting same problem of not being able to log in, get the message "Critical Error: Failed to load Main" whatever the hell that means lol.

DeletedUser97349

ToonBarmy, please could you send us a ticket; to do this, right click anywhere on screen and select 'contact support'. We will be able to better assist you through this means, thank you.

lady-lexis

With no further information added to this thread, I will move it to the Archive for now.