• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

East - Nagach

DeletedUser96933

Cant log in to my world East-Nagach. Google say cant find pages. I try everything , but still no working. Please help :(

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Try clearing your browser cache. If that doesn't remedy the problem then try using a different web browser to login.

DeletedUser96933

I try again and he say : can't find pages en5. forgeofempires.com

DeletedUser96933

I try clean browser- nothing. I try three more browser and still have problem can't log in to my world East-Nagach. Please Help.

DeletedUser101009

Getting same problem of not being able to log in, get the message "Critical Error: Failed to load Main" whatever the hell that means lol.

DeletedUser97349

ToonBarmy, please could you send us a ticket; to do this, right click anywhere on screen and select 'contact support'. We will be able to better assist you through this means, thank you.

DeletedUser

With no further information added to this thread, I will move it to the Archive for now.