• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Duplicate: East - Nagach problem

DeletedUser96933

Can you fix friends list aid problem. Every time when I am going to aid my friends ( lot's of them) list is going back to no.1 and again and again, every time for the month. Fix that:mad:

DeletedUser

Don't get me started on this bug that is present on all worlds. This really should have been sorted by now.

DeletedUser16026

Thank you for reporting this to us. We understand the issue is annoying and hopefully a fix will be delivered soon. It affects all worlds and has been reported here:
http://forum.en.forgeofempires.com/showthread.php?29475-Aiding-resets-friends-list-and-quot-goes-back-to-start-quot

One thing that seems to help most players is going through the list more slowly - it seems to reset only when you're aiding more quickly. It's not a workaround obviously but it may be less annoying to do than work with the issue itself.