• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Easier way to aid friends, guild members, & neighbors

jeandemo

Private
Hello,
A better way (i.e. less time consuming) to AID friends, guild members, & neighbors other than to individually aid each player one by one needs to be implemented. The fact is that this process is so time consuming that it slows down the desire to expand into other worlds and/or generally grow in the game. Even though FoE is a game of patience, it should still be more fun than time consuming.
Just a suggestion.

Dead-Eye

General
Hello,
A better way (i.e. less time consuming) to AID friends, guild members, & neighbors other than to individually aid each player one by one needs to be implemented. The fact is that this process is so time consuming that it slows down the desire to expand into other worlds and/or generally grow in the game. Even though FoE is a game of patience, it should still be more fun than time consuming.
Just a suggestion.

No.

Galladhorn

Monarch
But there could be a way that I do not think was yet suggested, only mentioned shortly once. (I could be wrong).
Reducing AID could perhaps be done with a kind of "Trusted AID" thematic based on a mutual Aid consistency reward system:
E.g: Once two "Freinds" AID eachother for a certain amount of times (eg. 6 times over 7 days) – Then they gain Automatic AID for a certain amount of Days - The Automatic AIS is only between those two players.

Suggestive
Every time two friends maintain the laid out numbers of AIDs over the set period, without fall outs in these connecting periods the Automatic AID days is then slowly raised between them. So the more consistent these two players are at the AID remembering to come back and AID eachother within the periods the longer the Auto AIDs between them can remain and be prolonged (naturally with some max limits). At the moment where one player can not maintain the set AID demands within the set AID periods the Automatic AID resets.

In this way players are rewarded for their consistently AID´ing each other and staying in the game, gaining some reduction of the rather repeatable and therfore also tideous parts of the game.