• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Early middle age

DeletedUser

the old lady and jester in fel dranghyr not giving me prize even though i paid the required items .. and my supplies are gone because of these quests .. after they receive the supplies and coins they say to me "thanks for your generosity, here take this, blah blah blah .... "

but they dont give anything .. kindly look into this ..

1 more thing .. mails from other worlds are also sent to both worlds .. greifental and fel dranghyr mails are visible in both worlds ..

thanks..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Hey SOcool,

Please use the >>Bug Report Template<< to report your bugs so the mods can get all the info they need from you to help you as much as they can. :)

Did you make sure that you pressed ACCEPT on the quest? And if you did and you completed the quest did you make sure to click the quest again and choose COLLECT REWARD?

About the shared world message issue, I don't think this is a bug.
It would be very handy to have seperate inboxes for different worlds, but you could perhaps use the >>Idea Forum<< to submit a suggestion, if it isn't already there.

- L

DeletedUser4089

Welcome to the forums, thanks for posting.

All bug reports must follow the correct format, this is mandatory and threads which don't comply will be closed. You can find a link to the Bug Report Template in my signature, I will give you some time to edit you post. Please give us as much information as possible.

Since I don't know what quest you're referring to, I can't comment on what rewards you should or shouldn't receive.

The mail issue is not a bug.

Please only report 1(one) bug per thread.

Thanks for playing Forge of Empirres

DeletedUser

wow .. u guys really read fast .. i like that ..

Lodroth: yes i always accept and collect ..

Bartimaeus46: the old lady quest i think was about people getting sick or something .. she wanted 3,800 supplies so i paid .. then she gave nothing back although she said "here take this .... "

the other quest by the jester i paid 4,444 coins and he said "here take this ... "

both quest did not give any .. this only happen now that i entered early middle ages...

i hope these get resolved soon or i will have to stop doing quests because the supply and coins they demand are no joke to make ..

DeletedUser

As Bartimaeus said, please use the bug template, it really does help.

As for the bug, Checkered Jester us renowned for giving strange rewards.
Did you check if you have more diamonds then you ought to have? Some quests reward diamonds. (diamonds are shown at the top right of your screen.

- L

DeletedUser

i would have posted there earlier but it is locked so i posted here ..

"Sorry! This thread is closed!"

Lodroth: yeah that was the 1st i checked if my diamond change .. but nothing .. even coin and supply count did not change ..

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser4089

To clarify, Edit your post in THIS thread, using the template copied fromt he templated thread.

DeletedUser

• World: Fel Dranghyr
  • Browser and Version: Chrome
  • Overview of the bug: the old lady and jester in fel dranghyr not giving me prize even though i paid the required items .. and my supplies are gone because of these quests .. after they receive the supplies and coins they say to me "thanks for your generosity, here take this, blah blah blah .... "

the old lady quest i think was about people getting sick or something .. she wanted 3,800 supplies so i paid .. then she gave nothing back although she said "here take this .... "

the other quest by the jester i paid 4,444 coins and he said "here take this ... "

both quest did not give any .. this only happen now that i entered early middle ages...

but they dont give anything .. kindly look into this ..

• Screenshots: NA
  • How often this occurs: only now that i reached early middle ages quests
  • Urgency: asap ?
  • Preventative Actions
  • Summary:
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?:
no trouble before until i reached early middle ages quests .. so i dont think i need to test anything because developers not yet ready for player to do early middle age quests i think .. also im 1st doing PVP tower for this ..

PS: posting in forums with all the red tape is a drag .. "go here, go there, post this way.. " "oh no... post that way..." "hmmm, i think u need to edit your post again under this. . . . . "

give me a break guys .. u already read my post and i have explained all that i can explain .. now im still doubtful if i posted correctly this time .. oh well, if this post still not good for you then i give up .. thanks for your time anyway .. ciao

DeletedUser

I can only think of 1 last option really..
Did you check if there is any difference in your trade goods?

Some quests reward trade goods instead of resources or diamonds..

EDIT: On second thought.. I think the old lady giving the sick people quest might not give a reward at all.. I believe I have encountered a few of these.

- L

DeletedUser

EDIT: On second thought.. I think the old lady giving the sick people quest might not give a reward at all.. I believe I have encountered a few of these.

Exactly - and they're part of a quest chain, which may reward you with a nice reward at the end (could even be diamonds).
It's good you reported this though, for I honestly can't remember exactly which quests these were, and this one may have been off. Now it can be looked into :)