• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Not a Bug: Dynamic Tower not giving correct goods

• World: Arvahall
  • Browser and Version: App, latest version
  • Overview of the bug: Ever since I first got a Dynamic Tower a couple of weeks ago, there have been occasions when I have aided someone but no goods at all were shown resulting from it, though aiding immediately before and after did produce a goods. Today (approx 21:25 BST) I aided a player (the top in my neighbourhood) who is in HMA and was given a lumber. I aided the next player, also in HMA, and was given a cloth. Aiding the third from the top gave no goods at all.
  • Screenshots: By the time I thought to take a screen capture, I was on player nimber 5 (I am 4th) and I got brick, which is an HMA goods.
  • How often this occurs: I have only noticed the incorrect goods neing given today. No apparent goods at all has been happening for a couple of weeks.
  • Urgency: Major, assuming this is affecting everyone with a Dynamic Tower and they are not getting the right goods.
  • Preventative Actions: What have you tried to prevent this bug from occurring? What can I do?
  • Summary: Incorrect goods being given by Dynamic Tower
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported: Yes
  • Have you tried fixing it by using these methods?: Yes, mostly.

joesoap

Major-General
on the occasions when you didn't get goods it means there weren't any buildings to motivate or polish so as you didn't aid anything you cant get a good
the good you get when you aid depends on the age of building you aid & not on the players age, to get lumber you aided a BA building, for cloth you aided an IA building

DeletedUser96901

aided a player (the top in my neighbourhood) who is in HMA and was given a lumber. I aided the next player, also in HMA, and was given a cloth. Aiding the third from the top gave no goods at all.
it is correct

the age of the players doesn't matter for what you get
only the age of the building you aid

so:
you aided a bronze age building --> lumber
you aided an iron age building --> cloth
you aided but no building available to aid -- > nothing

works exactly as it is described in the GB tooltip