• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Dunasrund

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

Why is it that when ever i try and attack Dunarsrund before I kill the last soldier I get an error message and i can not conquer that sector.
Please advise me as to why I can not progress.
MickyC

DeletedUser65

clear the cache, refresh the page and try again. come back to us here if that don't work

DeletedUser

Appreciate the advice, I have now cleared the cache and rebooted the system and tried the attack again but the result is still the same. I get an error message saying try again later.

DeletedUser

have you tried using a different browser entirely? if so, you should right click in-game and submit a support ticket

DeletedUser65

have you tried auto finishing the battle once your down to the last enemy troop?? can you negotiate the sector instead?

DeletedUser

Shouldn't need to user another browser as it worked as it should in Cirgard.

DeletedUser

If InnoGames don't come up with a solution soon I'm going to give up. I can't progress like this and I'm wasting my time.

DeletedUser

If InnoGames don't come up with a solution soon I'm going to give up. I can't progress like this and I'm wasting my time.

Status
Not open for further replies.