• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Drummers School and Alcatraz

DeletedUser15432

Ladies and gentlemen, if you have both of the above, please check your army pool as drummers seem to build up quite rapidly

I have just been through and discovered I had a total of nearly 500 unattached drummers across the 9 worlds where I also have an Alcatraz

The worst case was 111 of them in a single world

Therefore, I suggest that you all check your unit inventories or become overrun with drummers

mrbeef

Lieutenant-General
Why? How can checking the unit inventory change anything?

Last edited:

DeletedUser

Therefore, I suggest that you all check your unit inventories or become overrun with drummers

Surely you were aware that by placing the Drummers School in a city where you have Alcatraz constructed, that this was a possibility?

DeletedUser96901

The worst case was 111 of them in a single world
lets take an Alcatraz of level 10 and a Drummer School for the last 42 days
and 2 other military buildings

so the expected value of drummers would be
42 (days) * 8 (units) * 1/3 (chance that an unit will be a drummer) = 112

I don't know how long you have your drummer school in your city and how many other military buildings you have
but 111 can be very near the expected value

DeletedUser105544

There is a simple solution. The fact is - if you have Alcatraz and few different military buildings in you city, the Alcatraz will produce more units which belong to military buildings closer to Alcatraz. Units that belong to military buildings positioned farther from Alcatraz will be produced in less quantities.
Try that.

DeletedUser105544

Try it, you can't call it fast if you didn't try. It works.

DeletedUser

Try it, you can't call it fast if you didn't try. It works.

I don't need to try it. By your logic, I would already more champs and rogues (near my Alca) than CE units (far from Alca) and that simply isn't the case. It's the same as your assertion that Wishing Wells produce more diamonds when placed closer to your Town Hall or the 'catching the egg on the bounce' myth during the Easter event; utter rubbish. I'd appreciate if you didn't tote your pseudo-theories as 'fact' on the forum.

DeletedUser105544

It is not pseudo-theory. I tried that and it works.
As for the champ and rogues, did you connected them with Alcatraz with one lane or two lane road?

DeletedUser99588

There is a simple solution. The fact is - if you have Alcatraz and few different military buildings in you city, the Alcatraz will produce more units which belong to military buildings closer to Alcatraz. Units that belong to military buildings positioned farther from Alcatraz will be produced in less quantities.
Try that.

Lol, have you ever considered becoming a forum moderator with your wealth of knowledge ;)

Sorry mods couldn't resist :p

DeletedUser105544

:) Maybe I should try :)
Someone has to stop all these trolls infiltrated on this forum :)

DeletedUser96901

I found out how to get no rogues anymore
I already have 1500

I sold my rogue hideout :p

and this is also the solution if you don't want more drummers ;)

DeletedUser914

I found out how to get no rogues anymore
I already have 1500

I sold my rogue hideout :p

and this is also the solution if you don't want more drummers ;)

Bet you will win Eurovision songcontest :p

DeletedUser99445

I don't need to try it. By your logic, I would already more champs and rogues (near my Alca) than CE units (far from Alca) and that simply isn't the case. It's the same as your assertion that Wishing Wells produce more diamonds when placed closer to your Town Hall or the 'catching the egg on the bounce' myth during the Easter event; utter rubbish. I'd appreciate if you didn't tote your pseudo-theories as 'fact' on the forum.

Haile Selassie is totally correct and factual regarding the troops from Alcatraz, diamonds and the Easter Egg Bounce

DeletedUser6065

Haile Selassie is totally correct and factual regarding the troops from Alcatraz, diamonds and the Easter Egg Bounce

I think somebody blew out both your pilot lights.

. . . mk

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser105544

I think somebody blew out both your pilot lights.

. . . mk

I bet you did not even try it, but yet you reject it in advance.

If you take a look at my city, you will see rogue hideouts next to my Alcatraz. And that is not without reason, I could place them anywhere, but I placed them exactly there.

It is well known that the positioning of the buildings affects Alcatraz production.

You must try before you say any judgement.

DeletedUser

It is well known that the positioning of the buildings affects Alcatraz production.

Well, this is first I'm hearing of it. I think what you may have encountered is called a 'coincidence'. Coincidences happen to other people too and occasionally they happen just often enough for people think there's more to it, but I'm telling you, it's just a coincidence :D I'm glad you've been lucky with your Rogues though!

DeletedUser2989

You must try before you say any judgement.

I have tried this (All I had to do was pay attention to my Alcatraz output as my buildings are already various distances away from my Alcatraz) and can say it doesn't work. :)