• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Dragon Trainers looking for a Leader

DeletedUser111068

I am quitting Forge of Empires and I'm looking for a new leader to take over, please comment or message me if you are interested in the position and i can give you more information
Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:

joesoap

Major-General
given that your guild is small & only level 1 & seems to have relatively new players, it might be better to find a guild to take them in rather than have some1 take over

DeletedUser111068

If no one comes in from the outside it will be someone for the guild to become the leader and I have had people who were interested and due to the fact that I did work on the guild I don't want to just get rid of it, besides what they do with the guild after i leave it doesn't matter to me

DeletedUser111068

I found somebody from outside the guild to take over as no one in the guild wanted the job, furthermore don't tell me how to run or look for somebody for my own guild you can do that for your own guild