• Dear forum reader,
    To actively participate in our forum discussions or to start your own threads, in addition to your game account, you need a forum account. You can
    REGISTER HERE!
    Please ensure a translation into English is provided if your post is not in English and to respect your fellow players when posting.
  • We are looking for you!
    Always wanted to join our Support or Forum Team? We are looking for enthusiastic moderators!
    Take a look at our recruitment page for more information and how you can apply:
    Apply
  • Forum Contests

Won't you join us for out latest contest?
    You can check out the newest one here.

Forwarded: Dragon Drones freezing

DeletedUser113125

• World: On both Odhravror and Rugnir when I am battling with, or against, Dragon Drones they briefly freeze the game before attacking.
  • Browser and Version: I’m on the app
  • Overview of the bug: The Dragon Drone moves to its target then everything freezes for a couple of seconds then resumes. It’s the only troop to do this in AF and I’ve not noticed it before this week.
  • Screenshots:
  • upload_2019-8-29_19-6-55.png
  • How often this occurs: Nearly every time
  • Urgency: Barely affects the game. Not urgent
  • Preventative Actions: Nothing
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-29_19-6-55.jpeg
    upload_2019-8-29_19-6-55.jpeg
    39 KB · Views: 148

DeletedUser100133

Is it possible to ask which version of the app and the device you experience this issue on, please?

Thank you

DeletedUser110603

• World: On both Odhravror and Rugnir when I am battling with, or against, Dragon Drones they briefly freeze the game before attacking.
  • Browser and Version: I’m on the app
  • Overview of the bug: The Dragon Drone moves to its target then everything freezes for a couple of seconds then resumes. It’s the only troop to do this in AF and I’ve not noticed it before this week.
  • How often this occurs: Nearly every time
  • Urgency: Barely affects the game. Not urgent
  • Preventative Actions: Nothing
  • I have performed a quicksearch of the forums using a select few keywords relating to my bug to see if it has already been reported:Yes

Could you let us know if this is still an issue with 1.160.1 latest update?

Deleted member 109369

The updates to the apps should be available now in your app stores.